cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting ads with premium family account

carlman3
Underground

How do I contact support so they'll take the ads off my account?

I seem to keep going in circles reading questions about this with no response other than delete account/ re-link account and simple advice like that.

I don't get ads, but my family does. Can someone from Pandora contact me directly so they can fix my account?

It seems like Pandora has added ads to my family's accounts, and has nothing to do with whether it's linked or activated or any of the troubleshooting tips I've read so far.

What's the honest reason this is happening?  If I'm going to get ads why do I have to pay? 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@carlman3 So far, it looks like only two out of the four invitations you have sent to join your Premium Family plan have been accepted.

My guess is the people who are hearing ads are the ones that haven't accepted their invitations yet.

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@carlman3 So far, it looks like only two out of the four invitations you have sent to join your Premium Family plan have been accepted.

My guess is the people who are hearing ads are the ones that haven't accepted their invitations yet.

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Emeline14
Local Performer

I’m having the same problem 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Emeline14 I took a look at your subscription, and although you have sent two separate invitations to join your Premium Family plan, none of them have been accepted yet.

Have the family member that is still hearing ads check their emails, and they should have received an invitation from you to join the plan.

Once they accept their invitation, they will be able to enjoy the benefits of the subscription.

Let me know if they run into any trouble.

0 Kudos