cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gift subscription expired early

YrbkMgr
Underground

My daughter bought me a Plus subscription on my birthday last June. I didn't activate it until January only to discover, that doesn't matter. It expired in June of this year. This is horse hockey! I won't ever subscribe to this service again. Too many other options exist to be shorted on the subscription.

I haven't looked at the terms, but even if they say, it's from the day it was purchased, it's a crappy policy. They gave me an activation code when I received the subscription - why?

Super disappointed and I pledge to tell anyone who will listen.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

YrbkMgr
Underground

Now I'm even more embarrassed because of your kindness, understanding, professionalism, and politeness. I usually have all my ducks in a row before I post something like that, and this time... well, anyway, you rock.

As a matter of course, I not only retract my criticism, but will pledge to share this experience with friends who use other services. They need to know about this great client care.

Wow. Thanks again.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@YrbkMgr Sorry for any confusion around this.

Annual gift subscriptions to Pandora Plus are good for one year starting from the day it is activated - not the day it is purchased.

I had our support team take a look at your account, and they have confirmed that you actually activated that gift subscription on 06/12/19 - not in January as you mentioned. 

This would explain why that gift subscription expired one year later, and your account reverted back to the free service on 06/12/20.

If you have any additional questions, our support team can always be contacted directly through our help page.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 😎

0 Kudos

YrbkMgr
Underground
OMG. You are right. I am SO sorry about the negative post. I truly apologize and retract any criticism. I actually had it flipped - I received the give in DECEMBER and activated in June. I'm an a$$, and I regret my post. I hope you understand and forgive my stupid rant. (shaking head), I dunno, I need to either start drinking or stop. Thank you Pandora.
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@YrbkMgr No worries at all - happy we were able to help straighten things out with this.

Feel free to reach out if you ever need help with anything else in the future.

Thanks again for being a part of the community! 😄:pandora:

YrbkMgr
Underground

Now I'm even more embarrassed because of your kindness, understanding, professionalism, and politeness. I usually have all my ducks in a row before I post something like that, and this time... well, anyway, you rock.

As a matter of course, I not only retract my criticism, but will pledge to share this experience with friends who use other services. They need to know about this great client care.

Wow. Thanks again.