cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to redeem gift card?

JBpocy
Local Performer

how do i upgrade to pandora plus with a $25 pandora giftcard?

I think i have tried everything on the website when i was trying to upgrade with a pandora gift card. i just got it for christmas and i was trying to use it, but nothing work. please help

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
9 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JBpocy I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

kittsblitz
Local Performer

good luck i have been trying for 4 months i think they are a ripoff. cannot talk to anyone for help. i bought 3 qty $25 gift cards from target to upgrade to pandora plus for 1 Year. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kittsblitz I do see you've submitted a message to our support team through our help page.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to further assist.

0 Kudos

Travis3073
Local Performer

I tried to use the $100 pandora gift card but when I tried to upgrade it took it from PayPal. The card says it can only be done from the upgrade tab but it doesn’t have a gift card option, and the credit card option won’t accept. Is there a way to change payment form after starting the subscription, or will I need to cancel it and try another way?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Travis3073 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

ashleynicole728
Local Performer

I have a gift card that I am trying to use to pay for a subscription but Pandora makes this impossible. What can I do or is this a total waste? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ashleynicole728 I do see you've submitted a message to our support team through our help page.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to further assist.

0 Kudos

dpallagrosi69
Local Performer

I too received $25 gift cards, from my wife, but both the mobile app and pandora.com website WILL NOT let me redeem a gift card! Please help with this Pandora! My email is xx@

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dpallagrosi69 I do see you've submitted a message to our support team through our help page.

0 Kudos