cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect login error when accepting Family Plan invitation

Jstoeltzing
Local Performer

I added members to my family plan. Two of the members I am currently with click on accept invite in the email. When they try to sign in it says wrong username or password. We changed both their passwords and it still gives us this message. We can go back to regular pandora app and sign in with the password no issues but they still can't join my family plan.

What gives? If I'm paying for this why doesn't it work?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
40 Replies

Bigrob43
Local Performer

I’ve send email invitations to family members and when they accept and follow link to log in it says there’s an error. Even tried it with my daughter who just became a Pandora member and still she gets the same message. May someone help please 

0 Kudos

Jess3
Local Performer

I am having the exact same issue.☹️

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Hagerman18 Since it sounds like your wife is the master account holder of the Premium Family plan you are trying to join, she will need to be the one to contact our support team directly to further assist with this.

Have her submit her message directly through our help page here.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Bigrob43 I have added your feedback to the ticket we currently have open with the engineers who are looking into this.

In the meantime, someone from our support team will be contacting you privately via email to help get those accounts added to your plan.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jess3 I have added your feedback to the ticket we currently have open with the engineers who are looking into this.

In the meantime, someone from our support team will be contacting you privately via email to help get those accounts added to your plan.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kpopp I have added your feedback to the ticket we currently have open with the engineers who are looking into this.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ramos509 I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you run into any other issues, make sure to reply back directly to the last email they sent, and they will be happy to further assist.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Benmoyer We're aware of this issue and are currently investigating. In the meantime, I've asked someone from our User Support team to follow up with you about your current invitation(s). 

Please be on the look for their reply. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Hosty25 have added your feedback to the ticket we currently have open with the engineers who are looking into this.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Whytwoolf We're aware of this issue and are currently investigating. In the meantime, I've asked someone from our User Support team to follow up with you about your current invitation(s). 

Please be on the look for their reply. 

0 Kudos

turnerbsam
Local Performer

We have upgraded and sent out invites, but when they try to accept the invite, it sends them to a login and says password denied.  There is no place to set up a new password for each account set up.  

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@turnerbsam I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Kimberlej
Local Performer

I am having the same issue. I send my daughter an email invite and she can login from the computer but the app will not work, we get an incorrect email or password error even though it’s correct login info. Someone please advise, paying for this upgraded service that isn’t working. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kimberlej I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

rconnell1965
Local Performer

I'm having the same problem.  Please create a ticket and have someone contact me.  Clearly this is a bug that needs to be fixed so that others are not inconvenienced.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rconnell1965 No problem.

I have created a ticket with our support team for you as well.

0 Kudos

Lucylou1
Local Performer

I am having the same issue on all 5 of my family additions 

0 Kudos

lapple001
Local Performer

it's now 2022 and the problem persists!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lapple001 So far, I see you have sent two invitations out, however no Pandora accounts exist under either of those email addresses.

Upgrading to the Family Plan means that you and up to five other accounts can enjoy all of the benefits of Pandora Premium, while keeping your individual Pandora accounts.

Those two individuals will first need to create new Pandora accounts using the email addresses you sent the invitations to.

Once those accounts are created, they should then be able to accept the invitation to the family plan subscription you sent.

I hope this clarifies things a bit! Let me know if you continue to run into issues with this after the new accounts are set up.

ddoninja
Local Performer

So I just upgraded to the family plan and sent two invites out to my daughter and wife. Wife has an existing account and she cannot accept and carry her play list over. Daughter cannot accept without getting the user name login error.  Why is this so non-user friendly?

0 Kudos