cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Limit on Pandora Premium sessions

infamouselijah
Local Performer

I often use premium listening sessions on my phone, but recently I found that there was a limit to it. What exactly is this limit, and is it on a monthly basis or total listening hours?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
73 Replies

Me6
Local Performer

Yassssss this ish **ahem**, cant look up playlists and what not . I do not approve of this  temporary limit stuff. I'd rather b able to look for what I want without an issue.  Yall, if ain't broken then dont try to fix it . I've had pandora for almost 5 years and never had any issues till nowww. HELP PLZ . can we go back 2 normal . Thx

BloodWolf
Local Performer

does anyone have an idea how long I have to wait before the limit stops? My brother said that it was one week for him? Is there a set amount of time? Are there any short cuts into avoiding the temporary limit all together? Will I be affected by the temporary limit again or is it a one time thing? (I use pandora on a frequent basis)

AlyssaPandora

Hey there, @BloodWolf. 👋

To keep the community space organized, I moved your post over to this existing thread: Limit on Pandora Premium Sessions 

You can view the accepted solution here.

If you're interested in trying out a longer Premium trial, feel free to let us know. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

cwb0683
Local Performer

I have the same problem but it won’t let me access my playlists is there a way to fix this because I thought you watch an ad then you can access playlists and such.

0 Kudos

blakehuesmann
Local Performer

I entered the app today and tried to play a song and I expected to watch an ad by it said I had reached a limit for a time and it won’t let me listen any more, how long will this, or is it permanent?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@blakehuesmann I moved your post into this existing thread: Limit on Pandora Premium sessions

Due to licensing restrictions, we have to limit the number of Premium Access sessions per person.

For more information, check out the accepted solution to this thread. 

Hope this helps!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

OliJoinTheGame
Local Performer

You really didn’t answer that person instead you just used the same copy and paste all of the other staff members have been using 

0 Kudos

Casidy30_5
Local Performer

That is what mine keeps saying too

0 Kudos

Carolynvaz
Local Performer

Hello for Monday months I have been able to play a song and it goes to watch an add and I watch then add and then play the song(s) after my “”trail “” is up it goes back to the regular radio . Then I can play a different song and again repeat watch add and plays song(s). After the trail again regular. This week I was not able to watch **ahem** promoted to to upgrade to the 12.99 sub. Any way I can just watch the add ? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Carolynvaz I moved your post into this existing thread: Limit on Pandora Premium sessions

Due to licensing restrictions, we have to limit the number of Premium Access sessions per person.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Carolynvaz
Local Performer

So which Package is best to subscribe to the 12.99 or 5.99 if you want to search and play song immediately? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Carolynvaz Pandora Premium would be the best option if you would like to search and play tracks on demand.

I do see you are currently upgrade to Pandora Plus via Apple.

To upgrade to Premium on your iOS device:

1. Go to the Profile tab in the bottom navigation bar.
  2. Tap on the Settings gear in the upper right hand corner.
  3. Select Subscription. From here you can view your current plan, as well as your options for upgrading to Premium.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

Elliegirl21
Local Performer

I am having the same problem  it is saying the same thing can I get that fixed to plz 

0 Kudos

Carolynvaz
Local Performer

Honestly get Apple Music for the 5$ ish bucks . Pandora team sent me a link for the Premium saying 10$ but I can’t on iOS it says it’s 12.99 $ so I honestly deleted app and got Apple Music cuz I’m tired or not being able to listen to whatever & also when I get the 5$ pandora sun it say search and play and I can’t even do that so with peace and love thank you pandora for the years of listening to music with ads <333 love you 

0 Kudos

kritikaxsharma
Local Performer
😭😭 I wish I could but I'm in highschool and unable to access my bank
account until I'm 18 so Pandora is what I have to stick with. I deleted all
my stations but kept my playlists and the "temporary limit" went away (for
now, but hopefully forever 😅)
0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Carolynvaz The option to upgrade to Pandora Premium at the $9.99 (plus tax) monthly rate is only an option when upgrading directly through our website.

If you'd like to take advantage of that pricing, you'll first need to cancel your subscription through Apple, wait for it to expire, and then when you start hearing ads again, you can resubscribe to Pandora Premium directly through our website.

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for full instructions: Switching from Apple to direct-billed subscription

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Reena5770
Local Performer

I was listening to free music.  I played a nursery rhyme over abs over again for my toddlers. Then I was told that I have reached a temporary limit. So I upgrade to Pandora plus.  But I’m still not able to listen to that album.  My kids are asking about it.  Do I have to upgrade further?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Reena5770 Yes - in order to listen to content on demand, you will need to upgrade to Pandora Premium.

To upgrade to Premium on your iOS device:

1. Go to the Profile tab in the bottom navigation bar.
  2. Tap on the Settings gear in the upper right hand corner.
  3. Select Subscription. From here you can view your current plan, as well as your options for upgrading to Premium.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

nayeliurquizo20
Local Performer

so usually when I get on Pandora I would have to watch an ad to access my 3 playlists…but yesterday when I tried to watch an ad all it kept saying was that I had to upgrade to check out my playlists. But all I really want now is to be able to see the songs I had in my playlists, cause I would hate to forget them.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@nayeliurquizo20 I moved your post into this existing thread: Limit on Pandora Premium sessions

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos