cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Temporary limit

Local Performer

What does a temporary limit mean? And how can I get rid of this?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Temporary limit

Thanks for posting to community @Lynn242ashley! I've moved your post to an existing thread on this subject: Temporary Limit on Pandora Premium

Please take a look at @AlyssaPandora post, found here, for more info on this. 

Thanks for being part of community! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

Highlighted

Local Performer

This still doesn't help my situation. I can't upgrade I can't do anything. Is there anything Pandora can do for me? I need to get into my playlist 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

@Lynn242ashley Unfortunately, you will need to give it some time before you can begin initiating additional free sessions of Pandora Premium.

You can also sign up for an extended free trial to Pandora Premium as it does appear your account is eligible for one.

When that expires, the card you have on file with us will automatically be charged. Or if you prefer, you can disable auto-renewal at any time.

If you're ready to give it a try, you can upgrade here.

Please note that once you've upgraded through our website you will need to manage your subscription from a computer.

Hope this helps! 

Adam | Community Moderator

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Premium Trial

Local Performer

I love the free 15-minute trial, but This should be feedback directly to Pandora: I would like it if we could watch another ad and continue the music that we were listing to, like Spotify.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Premium Trial

Hey there, @calebwietholter. 👋

I moved your post over to this thread to keep the community space tidy. 

I completely understand where you're coming from. It sounds like you're hitting the limit for your Premium sessions. Feel free to check out @AdamPandora's message about this here.

We also have extended Premium trials if you're interested.

Thanks so much for posting on the community! 🎼

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Temporary Limit on Pandora Premium

Local Performer

Same thing happened to me. When will the temporary limit be lifted? I have been listening a ton because I have been very bored during quarantine. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Subsciption Error

Local Performer

I subscribed to pandora plus a couple hours ago and still cant listen to anything because it says i am temporarily out of sessions? How do i fix this?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Subsciption Error

@Trevor23 I moved your post to this thread to keep the community organized.

After taking a look at your account, I do see you were able to upgrade to Pandora Premium.

This will resolve the issue with limited sessions, as you are now fully upgraded to Pandora Premium.

Hope this helps!

Adam | Community Moderator

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Still hearing ads with Pandora Plus

Underground

This does not answer my question. I am a pandora plus subscriber. I have no problem listening to an ad or video for an on-demand session. My beef is that if I choose an album or playlist, I only get to listen to 3 songs and then it shuts me off. If I listen/watch the ad again, it starts at the beginning so the only thing I can hear are the SAME SONGS OVER AND OVER. What's up with that? I am considering discontinuing my paid subscription and moving on to another service. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Still hearing ads with Pandora Plus

Hi, @Madore. 👋

Thanks so much for sharing your experience.

To keep the community space organized, I moved your post over to this existing thread: Limit on Pandora Premium sessions

For further details about how the complimentary Premium sessions work, please check out the accepted solution here.

I'm happy to provide tips about how to improve your stations, which should add some variety to your stations quickly. You can find out more info here.

Hope to see you around the community more often! 🎶

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Limit on Pandora Premium sessions

Local Performer

Same here I’ve been listening to pandora for like 5 years so they should give long time users benefits

I always wanted a music app that was free and I always thought that pandora was free but these past 2 weeks have been my most frustrating experience I started football workouts so during those workouts I want to listen the the music I want but it’s been 2 weeks and it says that I’ve hit my limit it’s frustrating it’s never done this before pandora needs to be free for listeners and if u want unlimited skips or no adds then u can pay but I just want to listen to my music!!!

And because of this I’m leaving a bad review. 

0 Kudos