cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Limit on Premium Access sessions

tomasbrooks00
Local Performer

I can not access my playlist I created

It says I have hit my limitations how long do I have to get access to my playlist collection 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

MusicFan38475
Local Performer

I bet this is probably a marketing scheme, they do this so we are more encouraged to buy premium/to get premium.

View solution in original post

30 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tomasbrooks00 There's a natural tension between valuable ad space and the listening experience.

Because of that, we're actively testing the length of these sessions to provide the best listening experience for everyone. As a result, the average length and availability of your complimentary session may fluctuate.

Due to licensing restrictions, we have to limit the number of Premium Access sessions per person.

If you're hitting a limit, it means you've used quite a few of these sessions lately. We're so glad you're enjoying the extra functionality.

I know that limits like this can be frustrating, so I'll definitely pass along your feedback.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 

0 Kudos

MyaH
Local Performer

When I try to play my playlists it says "I hit the temporary limit'' I don't know if thats normal or maybe I have to wait a day? I don't really know please help-

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MyaH I moved your post over to this existing thread: Limit on Premium Access sessions

Check out the accepted solution for more information around this.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

Isaacgallaway59
Local Performer

But how long does the limit last though.

cssmith142
Local Performer

This doesn't actually answer the question though. We're trying to determine the criteria used.

Is it a 24 hour time period? 1 week? And how many premium sessions within that time period?

jsolomita93
Underground

When did you start limiting premium sessions for free members?

What gives? I don't get it.

ernestop4251
Local Performer

same ima stop using this app

shawn1409
Underground

I’ve had a temporary limit for A few days why? 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@shawn1409 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Limit on Premium Access sessions

Check out the accepted solution for more information around this.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

shawn1409
Underground

Ok so I pay for a Pandora, I can see them putting a limit on a free subscriber member, but why pay for a service and be limited? and the question everyone keeps ask that hasn't been answered is how long before the limit is off?

jklmnop478
Local Performer

it says i have "hit my time lemit" how long do i have to wait for me to listen to my playlists again?

jklmnop478
Local Performer

how long is the temporary limit?

cstevenson7381
Local Performer

I've been listening to ads in order to listen to specific songs, but all of the sudden I received a message saying I have hit a temporary limit, but I've been using Pandora like this for years, is this a new change, and if so what is the limit?

0 Kudos

brookc2
Local Performer

same it is annoying 

MusicFan38475
Local Performer

I bet this is probably a marketing scheme, they do this so we are more encouraged to buy premium/to get premium.

philosophie
Local Performer

exactly, thats what it is.

0 Kudos

Local Performer

its like really long it will let you listen soon though

0 Kudos

li1_reaper
Local Performer

Whats the point just have pandora without the thing like it just gonna bring your ount down on whos on your website and since theres competators like spodify i dont know why you would do that

is it its stupid tbh

Ds7
Local Performer

yes fr like I don’t want to wait days to listen to music again I’m prob going to delete it and download Spotify even tho I don’t really like Spotify at least I won’t have to wait forever to listen to one song.