cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Limit on Premium Access sessions

infamouselijah
Local Performer

I often use premium listening sessions on my phone, but recently I found that there was a limit to it. What exactly is this limit, and is it on a monthly basis or total listening hours?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
92 Replies

ejacks13
Local Performer

I have Pandora Plus and nowhere have I seen it listed that there is a limit on searching and playing songs - or a timeframe for searching and playing songs.  Where can I find this information?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@ejacks13 I moved your post into this existing thread: Limit on Pandora Premium sessions

Due to licensing restrictions, we have to limit the number of Premium Access sessions per person.

For more information, check out the accepted solution to this thread. 

Hope this helps!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Music + Podcasts

0 Kudos

Jgriffore
Local Performer

I’m a plus subscriber and reached my limit in song selection? That’s why I subscribed. Why is that happening?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Jgriffore I moved your post into this existing thread: Limit on Pandora Premium sessions

Due to licensing restrictions, we have to limit the number of Premium Access sessions per person.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

HK-AERIAL-VTOL
Underground

I ended up just paying for the premium subscription. There is no other way. Do I think it is worth it? Yeah... it is.

0 Kudos

Leamarie333
Local Performer

Why cant I get more skips

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Leamarie333 I moved your post into this existing thread: Limit on Pandora Premium sessions

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Wnewtonfan
Local Performer

Do people need there own pandora account to have unlimited access to listen to music without this temporary limit nonsense 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hi there, @Wnewtonfan. 👋

Listening to content on-demand (individual songs, albums, playlists) is only a feature of Pandora Premium. 

With Premium Access, you receive a complimentary session of Pandora Premium, which allows you to interact with an ad in order to listen to content on-demand. Because these sessions are funded by advertisements, you can initiate them without worrying about being charged for Premium. Due to licensing restrictions, we have to limit the number of Premium Access sessions per person.

If you'd like to see if you're eligible for a longer trial or upgrade to Premium, visit our website.

I hope this helps clarify. Thanks for being a part of the Pandora Community! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport
0 Kudos

J_grsbch
Local Performer

I know this thread is from 2020. This just happened to me in 2022. I pay five dollars a month for Pandora plus. I got a message that I hit a temporary limit. I cannot search and play what I want which is a feature of Pandora Plus that I am paying for. Since I am paying five dollars a month I should be able to have access to all the features. I know this is a ploy to get me to try the premium trial and to update to the premium trial. I do not want the premium trial. I would appreciate it if you would please fix this problem. If you do not fix this problem in a decent amount of time you’ve lost a customer. And I won’t be recommending Pandora to anybody that I know. Thank you.

0 Kudos

Bfruch25047
Local Performer

i am having the same as after i watch the add to listen to my music it says oops something went wrong ive tried reloading the paige and everything i even tried on my phone and it kept saying please upgrade i just reopened this account after using spotify for years can someone please tell me whats going on and how to fix it

i should clarify on my phone it says i hit the limit of premium use or something like that

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Bfruch25047 I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

srenhorvath
Local Performer

i just hit my temporary limit and im just wondering how long it lasts 

0 Kudos