cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logged into Premium and Still Getting Ads

BIGD8990
Local Performer

I am logged in under a premium account and am still being subjected to adds. Rip off!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moderator Edit: Format, Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
7 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BIGD8990 Our support team has taken a look and have informed me that the Pandora account your community profile is registsered with has never been signed up for any subscription.

If you signed up for Pandora Premium, then it is possible you did so on a Pandora account registered under a different email address.

I recommend signing out of Pandora on your device, and then signing back in using the email address the upgraded account is registered under.

In the meantime, our support team mentioned they will also be sending you a separate message via email to help make sure this gets resolved.

Keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for being a part of the community! 

0 Kudos

lindabrezin
Local Performer

I have Pandora Premium on my desktop home computer and it works fine.  When I play Pandora on my iPad I get ads.  Now I have followed the instructions about deleting the App and reinstalling.  There can be no mistake about which email account I am using and what is the password--I am careful about those things.  Now I am still in my 90-day free-trial period.  Is that it?  I love my Pandora.  I would gladly give up the 90-day free trial period and start paying and start listening ad free.  Help me out here.  Thank you.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @lindabrezin. 👋

Thanks so much for posting about this. Since this involves your personal account information (your email address) I've escalated your issue to our User Support team. Someone has contacted you via email to help with your account and subscription. If you don't see the email yet, please check your spam / junk folder to make sure it didn't end up there. 📬

We appreciate your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

brendagil55
Local Performer

Please have someone contact me. I signed up for music without commercials and still get commercials. This is not good business practices.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @brendagil55. 👋

Thanks for letting us know about your experience. I've escalated your issue to our User Support team. Someone will reach out to you via email to offer further assistance with your account + subscription. Please watch out for their email message soon. 📬

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

virgilliagalvan
Local Performer

I have been a long time premium customer and was simply trying to switch to the monthly plan.  I have entered my inform several times but you still did not startt my selection.  I am apparently only getting the free version.  Sorry, I do not know how to delete program and restart.  Please just check my account and put me on monthly premium.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@virgilliagalvan I do see you were able to successfully resubscribe to Pandora Premium.

Was there anything else you needed help with?

Let me know.

0 Kudos