cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Canceling my plus subscription

Hi @JayleeGG! Thanks for posting to community! 

I checked your account and see that you're upgraded to Pandora Plus through Apple. To keep things organized I moved your message over to our existing thread: Manage subscription: Apple (iTunes)

To cancel your Pandora subscription from your iOS device, please use the following steps:

If your device is running a version older than iOS 13:

1. Visit this link, and follow the prompt to open iTunes. (If you're not already signed in to your Apple ID, you'll be prompted to log in now).
  2. If you have more than one subscription, select your Pandora subscription from the list. (If you don't see a subscription but you are being charged through iTunes, make sure you're logged in with the correct Apple ID.)
  3. Choose your preferred subscription level, or select Cancel Subscription. You may be asked to confirm your selection. (If it says "Select an option to resubscribe," you're already unsubscribed from your subscription.)
  4. After making your changes, exit the iTunes Store.

If your device is running iOS 13 or newer:

1. From the home screen click on Settings.
  2. Tap on your Apple ID at the top of the page.
  3.  Tap on Subscriptions and select Pandora . (If you don't see a subscription but you are being charged through Apple, make sure you're logged in with the correct Apple ID.)
  4. Choose your preferred subscription level, or select Cancel Subscription. You may be asked to confirm your selection. (If you don't see the Cancel Subscription option, you're already unsubscribed from your subscription.)
  5. After making your changes, press Done.

If you have any trouble with any of the steps above, please contact the Apple support team and they should be able to help you. You can get in touch with them here.

Hope that helps!

Tanner | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Can’t cancel subscription and got charged

Local Performer

I’ve been trying to cancel my subscription but it literally won’t let me. I think I used an Apple ID I no longer have access to so I can’t cancel it and when I was trying to cancel it I got charged 12.99 but I no longer use pandora and I want to cancel my subscription. The site is complicated please help

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Can’t cancel subscription and got charged

@Coaster420 I moved your post to this thread since your account is currently upgraded through Apple.

If you're unable to access your Apple account, you'll need to contact the Apple support team for more help canceling. Otherwise, I'm afraid you'll continue to be billed each month.

You can get in touch with the Apple support team here.

Hope this helps! 🤝

Adam | Community Moderator

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Cancel subscription

Local Performer

I want to cancel my subscription but I can not because when I first purchased it I had apple, I no longer do and its saying I have to cancel through them. How can I cancel it through android 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Cancel subscription

@JessiDv23 If you no longer have access to your Apple account, you will need to contact the Apple support team for more help cancelling.

You can get in touch with them here.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

cancel ITunes subscription

Casual Fan

how can i cancel my pandora plus membership when my iTunes account is deactivated ???

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: cancel ITunes subscription

@tabijm If you no longer have access to the Apple account that was originally used to purchase your subscription, you will need to contact the Apple support team directly for further assistance.

You can get in touch with them here.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos