cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manage subscription: Apple (iTunes)

almartini
Underground

Any one else have trouble canceling.

I do not have a pandora itunes acct I am billed direct to Amex yet it won't let me cancel direct thru pandora and keepts telling me to cancel thru itunes.

no phone service, no customer service this is the biggest crime I have yet to experience.

I have been paying for years while not using due to complete frustration in trying to cancel

I wish the FCC would get invovled and fine pandora 

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Cancelling subscription through Apple (iTunes)

TannerPandora

Hi @almartini 

It looks like your account is upgraded through Apple. Unfortunately, I can't manage this on my end as I don't have access to the Apple billing system.

To cancel your Pandora subscription from your iOS device (iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch), check out Apple's cancellation steps for more info on how to manage your subscription. 

If you have any trouble with these steps, please contact the Apple support team and they should be able to help you.

I hope this is helpful. Please let us know if you need anything else!

Tanner | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
64 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @almartini 

It looks like your account is upgraded through Apple. Unfortunately, I can't manage this on my end as I don't have access to the Apple billing system.

To cancel your Pandora subscription from your iOS device (iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch), check out Apple's cancellation steps for more info on how to manage your subscription. 

If you have any trouble with these steps, please contact the Apple support team and they should be able to help you.

I hope this is helpful. Please let us know if you need anything else!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

dfannin
Local Performer

I have an apple 6 plus and I am not seeing subscriptions through anything including Apple and Pandora. I need to cancel my pandora subscription

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@dfannin If you could not find an active Pandora subscription in the Subscriptions section, then your subscription may be under another Apple ID.

If you know your other Apple ID, you can sign out of the one currently active on your iOS device, and sign in with a new one as follows:

If your device is running a version older than iOS 13:

1. From your iOS device Home Screen, tap on Settings.
  2. Tap on iTunes & App Stores.
  3. From the Store screen, Tap on your Apple ID.
  4. From the Apple ID dialog, Tap on Sign Out.
  5. Sign back in with your other Apple ID.

Then you can try to cancel your subscription from your iOS device again using these steps:

1. Open your Settings, and tap on your name.
  2. Select iTunes & App Store and then tap on your Apple ID at the top of the page.
  3. Tap View Apple ID. (If you're not already signed in to your Apple ID, you'll be prompted to log in now).
  4. If you have more than one subscription, select your Pandora subscription from the list. (If you don't see a subscription but you are being charged through iTunes, make sure you're logged in with the correct Apple ID.)
  5. Select Cancel Subscription. You may be asked to confirm your selection. (If it says "Select an option to resubscribe," you're already unsubscribed from your subscription.)
  6. After making your changes, exit the store.

If your device is running iOS 13 or newer:

1. From your iOS device Home Screen, tap on Settings.
  2. Tap on your Apple ID at the top of the page.
  3. Scroll down and tap Sign Out.
  4. Sign back in with your other Apple ID.

Then you can try to cancel your subscription from your iOS device again using these steps:

1. From the home screen click on Settings.
  2. Tap on your Apple ID at the top of the page.
  3.  Tap on Subscriptions and select Pandora . (If you don't see a subscription but you are being charged through Apple, make sure you're logged in with the correct Apple ID.)
  4. Choose your preferred subscription level, or select Cancel Subscription. You may be asked to confirm your selection. (If you don't see the Cancel Subscription option, you're already unsubscribed from your subscription.)
  5. After making your changes, press Done.

If you do not know your other Apple ID, you will need to reach out to the Apple support team here.

Thanks for being a part of the community! 

Adam | Community Moderator

0 Kudos

Re: How to cancel subscription?

almartini
Underground

did you figure it out how to cancel

0 Kudos

Re: How to cancel subscription?

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@almartini I moved your post into this thread as it looks like your subscription is through Apple (iTunes). 

In this case, you will need to follow the steps that @TannerPandora has shared here to cancel your subscription. I hope this is helpful.

Erick | Community Manager

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

Cancelling subscription through Apple

Kenny14hinton
Local Performer

Wanting to cancel my Pandora plus account.

mod edit: changing title for clarity

0 Kudos

Re: Cancelling subscription through Apple

TannerPandora

Hi @Kenny14hinton! Thanks for posting on community.

I've moved your post to the subscription section to help keep our community tidy. 

It looks like your account is upgraded through iTunes. Unfortunately, I can't manage this on my end as I don't have access to the iTunes billing system.

To cancel your Pandora subscription from your iOS device (iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch), please use the following steps:

1. Visit this link, and follow the prompt to open iTunes. (If you're not already signed in to your Apple ID, you'll be prompted to log in now.)
  2. If you have more than one subscription, select your Pandora subscription from the list. (If you don't see a subscription but you are being charged through iTunes, make sure you're logged in with the correct Apple ID.)
  3. Choose your preferred subscription level, or select Cancel Subscription. You may be asked to confirm your selection. (If it says "Select an option to resubscribe," you're already unsubscribed from your subscription.)
  4. After making your changes, exit the iTunes Store.

If you have any trouble with these steps, please contact the iTunes support team and they should be able to help you. You can get in touch with them here.

Hope this helps. 

0 Kudos

How to cancel thru itunes

Dyankelly
Local Performer

How to cancel thru itunes

0 Kudos

Re: How to cancel thru itunes

AdamPandora

@Dyankelly I moved your post to this thread to keep the community organized.

@TannerPandora provided some helpful tips on how to cancel your subscription in his message above

Thanks for being a part of the community! 

Adam | Community Moderator

0 Kudos

Thought I canceled my subscription

Loveylilma123
Local Performer

I thought I canceled my subscription last month....but it renewed this morning....is it possible that I receive a refund? 

0 Kudos

Re: Thought I canceled my subscription

nlighten
Underground

Hey, I was able to find the info I needed here, https://help.pandora.com/s/article/Refunds-1519949304443?language=en_US. There is also a link on the page where you can contact Pandora support by email to get additional info that I've used before and it was helpful.