cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manage subscription: Direct Billed

AdamPandora

You can cancel your subscription at any point to stop any future payments. To avoid being charged again at your renewal date (or at the end of your free trial period), be sure to cancel your subscription or trial at least 24 hours beforehand. 

Cancel your subscription from a computer:

1. Sign in to your account on our website.
  2. Go to the Subscriptions page. (You can also access this from the Settings menu.)
  3. Select Switch Plans.
  4. Click Cancel Subscription in the bottom corner of the screen.
  5. Enter your current password to confirm the cancellation of any future subscription payments.

Cancel your subscription from a mobile device: 

1. Go to the Pandora website.
  2. Select the menu icon (three horizontal lines) in the top left.
  3. Then tap Subscription. (Log in to your account if prompted.)
  4. From your Subscription details page select Switch Plans and then Cancel Subscription.
  5. Enter your password to confirm. 

Once cancellation has been completed, your current subscription benefits will be active until your expiration date.

* If your Pandora account is registered under an email address you no longer have access to, or if you do not remember what email address the account is registered under, please write to Support directly for further assistance. 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

Labels (1)
170 Replies

AdamPandora

@zam1 I am going to have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help with this.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

YourG
Local Performer

I'm having the same problem I would really like to know how to do this and get it over with I'm tired of going around and around trying to figure out how to cancel this subscription.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @YourG! Thanks for posting. 

Steps on how to cancel your trial can be found here

However, I've gone ahead and reached out to our User Support team. They have confirmed that your trial has been canceled. You can still enjoy Pandora Premium until your trial is up, and you won't be charged.

Thanks for trying Premium!

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos

patino1k
Local Performer
  • My nine-year-old son had accidentally subscribed me to the premium plan without my knowledge. I didn’t even notice I was charged until I checked my bank statement. Can someone please help me receive a refund, I don’t use Pandora and I don’t have the extra money to spend on the app 😞
0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@patino1k Someone from our support team will be reaching out to you privately via email to help look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

Izzyreyes4200
Local Performer

Refund 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Izzyreyes4200 Someone from our support team will be reaching out to you privately via email to gather additional information from you.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

satchkat
Local Performer

I too have a frustrating and difficult time cancelling. I enrolled some time ago and have no idea the vendor I used to enroll.  Seems I can't cancel unless through the vendor.  WHAT???  Give me the information I need to cancel.  This seems like a underhanded means to frustrate anyone who wants to leave Pandora.  The effort becomes overwhelming.  Unless resolved I have to dispute the charge with my credit card company.  Pandora, read the customer comments.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@satchkat I moved your post to this thread since your account is upgraded directly through Pandora: Manage subscription: Direct Billed

To clarify, it looks like the Pandora account connected to your Community profile is the one that is upgraded.

Check out my message here for instructions on how you can cancel your subscription.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

nana2
Local Performer

If I cancel the automatic payment thru PayPal, will that also cancel the subscription?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@nana2 I moved your post to this thread since your account is upgraded directly through Pandora: Manage subscription: Direct Billed

You will need to cancel your subscription directly through our website.

Check out my message here for instructions on how you can cancel your subscription to prevent your PayPal account from getting charged moving forward.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Tomlee
Local Performer

Unable to cancel premium services

Always shows an error message.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Tomlee I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, make sure to reply back directly to the email that they sent you.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

0 Kudos

octopi_206
Local Performer

I'm having the same issue as the above poster, can you please have someone contact me?  

I logged into the only Pandora account I know of for this issue. We bought Premium years ago and do not want it anymore. We do not know which account it is under but continue to get charged $5.49 every month. Can I cancel my subscription if I share the credit card information that is being used?  

Thanks!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@octopi_206 I moved your post to this thread since your account is upgraded directly through Pandora: Manage subscription: Direct Billed

Since the Pandora account connected to your Community profile is upgraded directly through Pandora, you will need to cancel your subscription directly through our website.

Check out my message here for instructions on how you can cancel your subscription.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

davidgreen25
Local Performer

Does anyone know when my account was created? It’s saying I purchased Pandora premium but I’ve been using my girlfriends account for a bit now so I’m not sure why I was charged on an account I do not use. I believe I have also never purchased or signed up for a subscription. 

0 Kudos

davidgreen25
Local Performer

Side note - I had to change the password to this account just to get on it, that’s how much I just don’t use it. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@davidgreen25 I moved your post to this thread since your account is upgraded directly through Pandora: Manage subscription: Direct Billed

It looks like your Pandora account was created on 10/03/2020.

It also appears that this account was signed up for a 90-day free trial to Pandora Premium the same day it was created.

When signing up for the advertising-free trial, there is a box at the bottom of the payment page that reads: "I have read and agree to the Subscription Terms and authorize my payment method to be charged on a recurring basis. I understand I can cancel my subscription at any time."

If you'd like to cancel this subscription, check out my message here for instructions on how to do so.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

MusicFan0123456
Local Performer

cancel my subscription

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@MusicFan0123456 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Manage subscription: Direct Billed

You will need to cancel your subscription directly through our website.

Check out my message here for instructions on how you can cancel your subscription to prevent your PayPal account from getting charged moving forward.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos