cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manage subscription: Direct Billed

AdamPandora

You can cancel your subscription at any point to stop any future payments. To avoid being charged again at your renewal date (or at the end of your free trial period), be sure to cancel your subscription or trial at least 24 hours beforehand. 

Cancel your subscription from a computer:

1. Sign in to your account on our website.
  2. Go to the Subscriptions page. (You can also access this from the Settings menu.)
  3. Select Switch Plans.
  4. Click Cancel Subscription in the bottom corner of the screen.
  5. Enter your current password to confirm the cancellation of any future subscription payments.

Cancel your subscription from a mobile device: 

1. Go to the Pandora website.
  2. Select the menu icon (three horizontal lines) in the top left.
  3. Then tap Subscription. (Log in to your account if prompted.)
  4. From your Subscription details page select Switch Plans and then Cancel Subscription.
  5. Enter your password to confirm. 

Once cancellation has been completed, your current subscription benefits will be active until your expiration date.

* If your Pandora account is registered under an email address you no longer have access to, or if you do not remember what email address the account is registered under, please write to Support directly for further assistance. 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

Labels (1)
174 Replies

efournier45
Local Performer

That doesn't  help me because I cant get hold of Paypal to get access to my account to cancel pandora. You guys should've had easier ways to cancel a service. I dont have desktop to log into my account either as I have is my cell phone. I need to talk someone who can help me cancel it soon. I cant afford to keep my account right now.

mod edit: format
0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hey, @efournier45. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble. I've escalated your request to our User Support team. Someone has reached out to you via email to assist with managing your subscription.

If you haven't received an email yet, please check your spam / junk folder to make sure it didn't end up there.

Thanks so much for your patience during this process! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

Acolon3073
Local Performer

Delete my account I don’t want pandora no more 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Acolon3073 Thanks for posting to community! I moved your message over to an existing thread to help cancel your subscription before you'll be able to delete your Pandora account. 

I checked your account and see that you're upgraded directly through Pandora billed via PayPal. Please follow the instructions below for steps on how to cancel your subscription and then when you begin to hear ads again, you can delete your account.

To cancel your subscription:

1. Sign in to your account on a computer (not a mobile device).
  2. Go to the Subscriptions page. (You can also access this from the Settings menu.)
  3. Select Switch Plans.
  4. Click Cancel Subscription in the bottom corner of the screen.
  5. Enter your current password to confirm the cancellation of any future subscription payments. Your current subscription benefits will be active until your expiration date.

* If your Pandora account is registered under an email address you no longer have access to, or if you do not remember what email address the account is registered under, please write to Support directly for further assistance. 

Once you start hearing ads again, you can delete your account completely.

To do that from your computer go to your Settings menu, click Account in the left-hand column, and scroll down to Delete Pandora Account at the bottom of the page.

To delete your account from your mobile device, tap the menu icon and open Settings. Select Account, and then tap Delete Account.

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos

vfunk1212
Local Performer

I no longer have the email address that I originally had when I opened this account.  

How can I cancel this account?

Please contact via the new email address.

Thank you,  Vicki Funk

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@vfunk1212 I am going to have our support team contact you privately via email to help with this.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

Thanks for your patience!

0 Kudos

Jenjen06
Underground

Unfortunalety after 6 month i have to cancel my subscrption ,my songs normally are christian, but always the same song and i was bored, i always have to go on YouTube and find new song, I dont know if the person who upgrade the songs is doing her/his work, I only have to say I found a new app for hearing music, i have to say the name (Spotify),  maybe you have to invetigate more and focused and the quality for customer, with you guys I dont want to spend more money if I not receive what is suppose, thank you .

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hi there, @Jenjen06. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're running into repetition during your listening sessions. 

For helpful tips to improve your stations, I would recommend checking out this page.

In the meantime, someone from our User Support team will be in contact via email to assist with managing your subscription.

Thanks for your patience during this process! 🎧

0 Kudos

MusicFan0060
Local Performer

Good morning, I accidentally signed up for a subscription for pandora premium while ordering stuff online from Office Depot (on my company card). I really need to cancel it ASAP please, help.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hi there, @MusicFan0060. 👋

I've taken a look, and your Pandora account is registered as free.

Someone from our User Support team will reach out to you via email to assist with the cancelation. It sounds like you may be using a different account. Please keep the email associated with your Pandora, if you don't see the message soon, check your spam / junk folder to make sure it didn't end up there.

Thanks for your patience during this process! 🎧

0 Kudos

Jessika
Local Performer

I’d like to cancel my trial but I don’t have access to a computer. Is there a Pandora employee that can help me?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Jessika Nice to see you around the community. 😄

I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this request.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for your patience! 

0 Kudos

nicoledetko
Local Performer

you are not the only. I am trying to cancel a trial for over 45 minutes of back and forth and "no trial to be found" how can this be made so complicated???

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@nicoledetko I moved your post to this thread since your account is upgraded directly through Pandora.

If you'd like to cancel the subscription, you can follow the instructions provided in my message above.

Hope this helps! 😁

0 Kudos

Ccolzani
Local Performer

I signed up for Pandora on Xfinity and I would like to cancel. 

Is my account completely closed. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Ccolzani I moved your post to this thread since your account is upgraded directly through Pandora.

Check out the my message here for instructions on how to cancel.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Littlebit9988
Local Performer

How do i cancel my subscription

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Littlebit9988 Since your account is upgraded directly through Pandora, you can follow the instructions I provided in my message here to cancel.

Hope this helps! 😁

0 Kudos

Angela45
Local Performer

How come I can not unsubscribe with my mobile phone? Is it so that pandora can steal my money?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Angela45 - thanks for posting to community. 

I moved your post over to an existing thread: Manage subscription: Direct Billed

For steps on how to cancel your direct-billed subscription with Pandora please checkout @AdamPandora post here

However, I do see that you've sent in an email to our User Support team. I've asked them to reach out to you as soon as they can to help cancel your subscription. 

Please be on the look out for their email. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos