cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manage subscription: Direct Billed

AdamPandora

You can cancel your subscription at any point to stop any future payments. To avoid being charged again at your renewal date (or at the end of your free trial period), be sure to cancel your subscription or trial at least 24 hours beforehand. 

Cancel your subscription from a computer:

1. Sign in to your account on our website.
  2. Go to the Subscriptions page. (You can also access this from the Settings menu.)
  3. Select Switch Plans.
  4. Click Cancel Subscription in the bottom corner of the screen.
  5. Enter your current password to confirm the cancellation of any future subscription payments.

Cancel your subscription from a mobile device: 

1. Go to the Pandora website.
  2. Select the menu icon (three horizontal lines) in the top left.
  3. Then tap Subscription. (Log in to your account if prompted.)
  4. From your Subscription details page select Switch Plans and then Cancel Subscription.
  5. Enter your password to confirm. 

Once cancellation has been completed, your current subscription benefits will be active until your expiration date.

* If your Pandora account is registered under an email address you no longer have access to, or if you do not remember what email address the account is registered under, please write to Support directly for further assistance. 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

Labels (1)
174 Replies

clarkron27
Local Performer

You are a horrible company.  You make it impossible to cancel. You take money from families who need it.  You are horrible.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@clarkron27 I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you are still having trouble, please make sure to reply back directly to the last email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

6rachel7
Local Performer

Please contact me about cancelling Pandora Internet Radio, and receiving refunds on my Chase credit card registered with Pandora.  I have tried and tried but cannot find a site on Pandora that will allow me to do this.  

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@6rachel7 I moved your post to this thread since your account is upgraded directly through Pandora: Manage subscription: Direct Billed

Check out my message here for instructions on how you can cancel your subscription.

In the meantime, I will also have someone from our support team reach out to you privately via email to help look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

AngryPerson
Local Performer

Anybody else unable to cancel their plan until after this company stole the money from their accounts? 

• I have tried multiple times since the beginning of my 3 month trial to deactivate my subscription cuz they repeat the same 20 songs all the time and I rather keep YouTube music and now I don't have the money for the good music app this month since I wasn't able to cancel till they took money out of my account? Like what is this and how do I get it fixed? 
0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@AngryPerson I moved your post to this thread since your account is upgraded directly through Pandora: Manage subscription: Direct Billed

Check out my message here for instructions on how you can cancel your subscription.

In the meantime, I will also have someone from our support team reach out to you privately via email to help look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

geraldweinstein
Local Performer

I have pandora on my IPod and Android . I am now deaf. Just turned 91. Please stop billing me.

0 Kudos

boulderskies
Opening Act

good morning,

after at least 10 years of daily listening, actively participation in thumbs up/down and station choosing, i am canceling my subscription today. i would like everyone to know why:

* repetitive songs. over the years, my thumbs up/down activity has resulted in a core group of about 30 songs that play no matter what Station i am on, whether Shuffle or not. thumbing down these songs only results in a song not playing on a that specific Station but still playing on other Stations and Shuffle. many users have requested a fix for this, including me but it has fallen on deaf ears at Pandora. (and yes, i have tried the Put it On the Shelf-unfortunately that function is ONLY available in certain platforms).

* unresponsive staff. over the years, i have been active in the Community, requesting Features. myself and other listeners have participated in the ridiculous user Like (or whatever its called), attempting to increase the number of listeners requesting a certain featuure. i've seen NONE of the features implemented. additionally, Moderators are very responsive and courteous but basically serve no purpose that i can see other than to occaisionally help with user questions. they are useless as far as communicating with actual pople at Pandora who make changes (if such people exist).

* lack of hi-res music. fianlly, as many others have said, Pandora needs to get with the program as far as hi-rez tracks are conserned. i need not explain that.

anyway, its been a good ride, Pandora. good luck,

scott oakley

pine, az

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@geraldweinstein I moved your post to this thread since your account is upgraded directly through Pandora: Manage subscription: Direct Billed

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

scribette
Local Performer

I want my account returned to the way it was prior to the upgrade. I do not want to upgrade!!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@scribette I moved your post to this thread since your account is upgraded directly through Pandora: Manage subscription: Direct Billed

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

deboracharlie
Local Performer

Trying to cancel. Help

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@deboracharlie I moved your post to this thread since your account is upgraded directly through Pandora: Manage subscription: Direct Billed

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Amburgey1960
Local Performer

Close out my account

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Amburgey1960 I moved your post to this thread since your account is upgraded directly through Pandora: Manage subscription: Direct Billed

Once you start hearing ads again after following those steps to cancel, you can delete your account completely.

To delete your account from the web:

1. Open your Settings.
  2. Click Account in the left-hand column, and then Delete Pandora Account. You may have to enter your password to confirm.

To delete your account from a mobile device:

1. Open the Profile tab and then Settings by tapping the gear icon in the top right corner.
  2. Select Account, and then Delete Account. You may have to enter your password to confirm.

Please keep in mind that deleting your account is permanent. Once complete, there will be no way to retrieve your stations or any preferences (Likes, Thumbs, Bookmarks, etc) currently saved on your profile.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos