cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Premium Account Cancellation - family members question

kaylabaker807
Local Performer

Hi, 

I want to cancel my account because I just don't use it as much as I like. I have a family member added who wants to keep their paid account but doesn't want to lose anything - if they start a premium account on their own will they lose their original content? 

Hope this isn't a confusing question! Thank you. 

0 Kudos

Re: Premium Account Cancellation - family members question

AdamPandora

@kaylabaker807 Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

Cancelling your subscription:

Check out my message here for instructions on how you can cancel your subscription.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Losing content when cancelling subscription:

When you downgrade from Pandora Premium to Plus or ad-supported Pandora, you will not be able to access your on-demand music collection or custom playlists (this includes folks who were previously added to your family plan).

However, their collection and playback history will be stored in our servers for when they return to Premium.

In the meantime, they will have access to all the stations they've created and any podcasts they've added to their account including all Thumb feedback and added variety.

They can resubscribe through the Pandora website

Alternatively, they can also unlock complimentary sessions of Premium by searching for a song or album and pressing Play. Then their full collection, including any playlists, will be visible again.

Hope this helps! 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

Account hacked, no access to email on the account

LeepLeep
Local Performer

I had a student Pandora account, but now I've graduated and I no longer have access to that email address.  I have suspected for some time that someone hacked my account, and I have gone in to cancel it (I got a message stating it would be cancelled on 11/21).  I want to make sure this person can't reactivate my account, and I want to remove the payment method on file.  

Can someone assist?  I would prefer the account to be closed today, versus some future date.

0 Kudos

Re: Account hacked, no access to email on the account

AdamPandora

@LeepLeep Someone from our support team will be reaching out to you privately via email to help with this.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

Canceling my subscription

KmSchimmel
Local Performer

Can anyone help me with this? I have been trying to cancel my subscription with Pandora and can't seem to remember or figure out how I subscribed to it. On my bank statement it shows Pandora internet radio p.dora.com

I can't log in with my old email address because I don't work for the company anymore so I now have a new email address for my account. Can anyone help? Thank you for your time. 

0 Kudos

Re: Canceling my subscription

AdamPandora

@KmSchimmel I moved your post over to this existing thread: Manage subscription: Direct Billed

Since it sounds like you no longer have access to your upgraded account, I will have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help cancel your subscription.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 🤝

0 Kudos

Re: Manage subscription: Direct Billed

juliehtrotter
Local Performer

I have followed these instructions over and over and it only takes me around in circles. 

This is ridiculous. I ain't want to cancel my trial subscription and go back to the free Pandora. I can't cancel payment through PayPal because, since it won't be billed for three months, it doesn't have it listed yet.

0 Kudos

juliehtrotter
Local Performer

*just want to

Not ain't...sorry

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@juliehtrotter Since your account is upgraded directly through Pandora, you'll actually need to log into your account on our website to cancel - not on PayPal.

Can you please do me a favor and send me a screenshot of what you see when you attempt to cancel following these instructions?

Thanks for working with me on this. 

0 Kudos

I want my account to go back to the free account

Joe91976
Local Performer

I would like to have my account go back to the free account can someone help me

0 Kudos

Re: I want my account to go back to the free account

AdamPandora

@Joe91976 I moved your post to this thread since your account is upgraded directly through Pandora: Manage subscription: Direct Billed

Check out my message here for instructions on how you can cancel your subscription.

Hope this helps! 😁

0 Kudos

Subscription cancellation process does not work as described

bobk
Local Performer

Subscription cancellation process does not work as described

0 Kudos