cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canceling a membership on an iPhone.

LadyM821
Local Performer

How do you cancel a membership on an iPhone?  I am having a problem with this. The directions seem simple but I can’t figure them out. 

🤔

0 Kudos

Re: Canceling a membership on an iPhone.

AdamPandora

@LadyM821 I'm showing the subscription associated with the Pandora account connected to your Community profile already ended on 02/14/21.

No charges were made, and your account has since reverted back to the free service.

Hope this helps clarify!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

Unauthorized chg

rjverdoorn
Local Performer

Hello, I tried to cancel a subscription (rob68534) that is not my username, but I’m getting billed $5.29 a month 

Thanks !

0 Kudos

Re: Unauthorized chg

AdamPandora

@rjverdoorn I moved your post to this thread since your account is upgraded directly through Pandora: Manage subscription: Direct Billed

Check out my message here for instructions on how you can cancel your subscription.

If you continue to run into issues canceling, could you tell me a bit more about what is happening?

Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

Re: Cancelation

clarkron27
Local Performer

You are a horrible company.  You make it impossible to cancel. You take money from families who need it.  You are horrible.

0 Kudos

Re: Cancelation

AdamPandora

@clarkron27 I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you are still having trouble, please make sure to reply back directly to the last email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

Re: No subscription showing in settings to cancel

6rachel7
Local Performer

Please contact me about cancelling Pandora Internet Radio, and receiving refunds on my Chase credit card registered with Pandora.  I have tried and tried but cannot find a site on Pandora that will allow me to do this.  

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

Re: No subscription showing in settings to cancel

AdamPandora

@6rachel7 I moved your post to this thread since your account is upgraded directly through Pandora: Manage subscription: Direct Billed

Check out my message here for instructions on how you can cancel your subscription.

In the meantime, I will also have someone from our support team reach out to you privately via email to help look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos