cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Cancel

Local Performer

Adam can someone please contact me? I need to cancel Pandora Premium and it's not listed in my Google play subscriptions. What do I do?!?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Canceling subscription on old account

Local Performer

Would like to cancel my old account.  I opened up another account and don't need two. 

Jenny A morgan

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Canceling subscription on old account

@morganjennyann I moved your post to this thread since your old account is upgraded directly through Pandora.

You can follow the instructions I provided in my message above to cancel.

In the meantime, I will also have someone from our support team contact you via email to help make sure this gets taken care of.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Cancellation of subscription

Local Performer

I need you to cancel my subscription again until further notice.

Thanks so much for your cooperation

0 Kudos
Highlighted

@hys728 I moved your post to this thread since your account is upgraded directly through Pandora.

Check out my post above for instructions on how you can cancel your subscription.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

I could like toncel my premium subscription

Local Performer

Can I just cancel my subscription please?   I can't log into my paypal anymore to cancel my subscription.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: I could like toncel my premium subscription

@efournier45 I moved your post to this thread since your account is signed up for a subscription directly through Pandora.

You can follow the instructions in my message above to cancel before it renews.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Local Performer

That doesn't  help me because I cant get hold of Paypal to get access to my account to cancel pandora. You guys should've had easier ways to cancel a service. I dont have desktop to log into my account either as I have is my cell phone. I need to talk someone who can help me cancel it soon. I cant afford to keep my account right now.

mod edit: format
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hey, @efournier45. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble. I've escalated your request to our User Support team. Someone has reached out to you via email to assist with managing your subscription.

If you haven't received an email yet, please check your spam / junk folder to make sure it didn't end up there.

Thanks so much for your patience during this process! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Delete followers from my account?

Local Performer

Delete my account I don’t want pandora no more 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Delete followers from my account?

Hi @Acolon3073 Thanks for posting to community! I moved your message over to an existing thread to help cancel your subscription before you'll be able to delete your Pandora account. 

I checked your account and see that you're upgraded directly through Pandora billed via PayPal. Please follow the instructions below for steps on how to cancel your subscription and then when you begin to hear ads again, you can delete your account.

To cancel your subscription:

1. Sign in to your account on a computer (not a mobile device).
  2. Go to the Subscriptions page. (You can also access this from the Settings menu.)
  3. Select Switch Plans.
  4. Click Cancel Subscription in the bottom corner of the screen.
  5. Enter your current password to confirm the cancellation of any future subscription payments. Your current subscription benefits will be active until your expiration date.

* If your Pandora account is registered under an email address you no longer have access to, or if you do not remember what email address the account is registered under, please write to Support directly for further assistance. 

Once you start hearing ads again, you can delete your account completely.

To do that from your computer go to your Settings menu, click Account in the left-hand column, and scroll down to Delete Pandora Account at the bottom of the page.

To delete your account from your mobile device, tap the menu icon and open Settings. Select Account, and then tap Delete Account.

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Cancel my subscription

Local Performer

I no longer have the email address that I originally had when I opened this account.  

How can I cancel this account?

Please contact via the new email address.

Thank you,  Vicki Funk

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos