cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Cancel

@Michaeljohn24 I moved your post to this thread to since your account is currently upgraded directly through Pandora: Manage subscription: Direct Billed

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for instructions on how to cancel.

Hope this helps. 😁

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Canceling Subscription Due to Too Much Buffering

Local Performer

hi why when i tryed to cancel my account don't let me cancel it?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Canceling Subscription Due to Too Much Buffering

@salinasjesus578 You should be able to cancel your subscription by following the instructions I provided in my message here.

If you continue to run into issues with this, please reply back on this thread and let me know.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Manage subscription: Direct Billed

Local Performer

IMG_9671.jpegall the times say this since yesterday

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Manage subscription: Direct Billed

@salinasjesus578 I am going to have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help make sure this gets resolved.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime. 🤝

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Premium Trial

Local Performer

Can you cancel Premium trial online to avoid auto-renewal at the end of the trial period?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Premium Trial

Hey there, @SNM. 👋

Nice to see you around the community!

I moved your post over to this existing thread to keep the community space tidy: Managing Direct-Billed Subscriptions

Yes, you can cancel the automatic renewal of your free trial subscription to prevent any charges once the trial officially expires. Please check out this post about how to manage your free Premium trial (upgraded directly through Pandora) here.

If you upgrade through a 3rd party vendor like Apple or Google Play, you can use these steps to manage your subscription or free trial.

If you have any trouble with managing your subscription options, please let us know ASAP so that we can help.

Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. Thanks so much for posting on the Pandora Community! :pandora:

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Local Performer

Thanks Alyssa.

I'm not sure how I will know if I have a "third-party" vendor involved or not.  I currently have an email invitation to  this trial from pandora@ac.pandora.com. So, I assume this is direct from Pandora and does not involve a 3rd party.  Will I have to start the offer to know for sure?

Since I'd already seen a somewhat complicated mix of procedures based on the source of the offer, I didn't want to start the subscription (or supply payment info) without knowing exactly how the process works.

Why so many different possible procedures? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi @SNM

Pandora offers multiple ways to upgrade and pay for a subscription, for example, we offer subscription through: Apple, Google, Amazon, Roku and of course directly through Pandora, to name just a few. 

Since 3rd party vendors are technically billing you for the subscription, cancellations will need to go through that particular vendor.

However, having said that, I took a closer look at the Pandora account associated with your community profile and see that it is not upgrade to paid subscription and has never been upgraded in the past. The account is currently set to our free ad-supported service.

You may have another Pandora account under a different email address or you've activated a Premium Access session, which I see you've done under the this account recently.

In the past, free listeners were only able to look for artists and tracks in order to create radio stations.

We've updated your experience so that you have the ability to listen to content on-demand, without being a Pandora Premium subscriber.

If you search for and select the name of an artist, or track, or album, you should be brought to a "backstage page" where you can either create a radio station or press play.

If you press play you indicate that you'd like to listen to that content right away (or "on-demand"). Since only Pandora Premium subscribers can listen on-demand, you will either see an ad for Pandora Premium, or be prompted to watch a video ad to unlock a complimentary session of Pandora Premium.

Keep in mind that upgrading to Pandora Premium or accepting a complimentary session of Pandora Premium is completely optional; you can close the ad and we'll create a station for you to listen to instead (if one is available).

Should you decide to accept a complimentary session of Pandora Premium, rest assured that you won't be billed; because the additional cost of these sessions is covered by the advertisement, your account will return to your regular service automatically when the session expires, and you won't be charged any Pandora Premium fees.

If you believe you have another Pandora account under a different email address, please let me know and I can escalate this case to our User Support team to further help. Please do not post a private email on community as this violates community guidelines

Hope this was helpful. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Local Performer

Please re-read my post

I am looking into an email offer received from pandora@ac.pandora.com

Have not started trial yet.

Can you confirm this is a direct offer from Pandora (i.e. no 3rd party involvement)?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

@SNM I am going to have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to gather additional details on the trial offer you received.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Cancel subscription

Local Performer

I have tried multiple times with correct passwords, changing passwords, deleting credit card, nothing will stick. Is there a phone number to call? This is really frustrating. 

0 Kudos