cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Unauthorized Charges

Local Performer

I never signed up for a trial either. Only trial i signed up for in feb was youtube music. Which i continued. I dont even remember the last time i used pandora or opened it up. Ive never subscribed to pandora

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Cancelled subscription- will I get a refund?

Local Performer
  • How can I get refunded for subscription that was never used. 
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Cancelled subscription- will I get a refund?

@Joshjr Unfortunately, we do not issue full or partial monthly refunds as stated in our terms of service.

You can view the terms of the agreement and all billing terms you agreed to when you signed up for your subscription here.

That being said, I am going to send you over to our support team to see if there is anything else they can offer on their end.

They will be contacting you privately via email, so please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: No computer to cancel subscription

Local Performer

This is bs. I can sign up on here but i cant unsub. **ahem**? Ive been trying foe months to get off this **ahem** thing but the only time im reminded is late when i see the email andbnb im at home with no computer. Im busy all day so it doesnt cross my mind. I wantbyou gone. Ive paid hundreds for your service which i dont use and im tired of it. Not gonna go karen and ask for the manager im gonna go straight to an attourney if you dont give me the info i need to stop paying you for a service i very rarely use. Every help topic is confusing and circular and very shady with the light text on the topics im trying to look up on how to stop paying. Get me in contact with someone who can help me.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: No computer to cancel subscription

@Pissedcueball I moved your post to this thread since your account is currently upgraded through Google Play.

You can use the following steps to cancel your subscription:

1. Go to play.google.com/store/account/subscriptions.
  2. Under Subscriptions find Pandora.
  3. Click Cancel Subscription then follow the prompts to confirm the cancellation.

You can also get in touch with the Google Play support team directly.

You can find out more about managing your subscription from our help page article here.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Delete my account

Local Performer

What account name is above

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Delete my account

@karolmac Nice to see you around the community. 👋🏽

To clarify, did you need some help canceling your subscription through Google Play?

If so, check out the accepted solution to this thread for instructions on how to do so.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos