cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manage subscription: Google Play

Chrishodge47
Local Performer

I dont have a computer to cancel my subscription with and that wasnt made clear to me when i signef up with my phone. I want my subscription cancelled and my card not charged.. I dont know what type of scam you people are running but i will contact some kind of consumer watch group and report you if you dont fix this and take all chatges off my card. 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
166 Replies

Chaseurdreams
Local Performer

Why is there no option to cancel my subscription?

0 Kudos

Kberry20
Local Performer

I don't have a computer in my house. And it's just not in my budget to pay for any extras right now. I would really like this taken care of before my next month billing

0 Kudos

Ferd
Local Performer
I'm having a similar problem. Pandora says my account is managed by Google play, but literally when I choose it in google play it says subscription not found. I've spent hours now trying to simply cancel my premium subscription. Frustrating. Certainly never going to run another subscription through Google play!

AdamPandora

@Ferd I moved your post to this thread to keep the community tidy.

As long as you are signed into the same Google Play account that was used to purchase your subscription, you should be able to follow the steps @AlyssaPandora provided in her message to cancel. 

In the meantime, our support team has also confirmed that they will be conacting you directly via email to help make sure this gets resolved. 

Keep an eye out for their message! 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Kberry20 I moved your post to this thread since your subscription was purchased through Google Play. 

To cancel, you can follow the steps @AlyssaPandora provided in her message.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Chaseurdreams Since your subscription was purchased through Google Play, you will need to follow the cancelation steps @AlyssaPandora provided in this thread. 

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 

0 Kudos

Mzladyd27
Local Performer
I'm having the same problem and i signed up on my phone i should be able to deactivate the subscription on my phone. But of course that's how companies get you which **ahem**. I want my full refund and I'm deleting this app and going back to spotify. Pandora you lost a customer and this company better not charge my bank card another penny either.
0 Kudos

bambispammz12
Local Performer

I am having the same issue and I'm trying to unsubscribe to it through google play because that's where it's telling me to go but any time I try and the subscription isn't there. I didn't even buy this. my little sister got on my phone and bought it and I didn't know till the first payment I had. Please help me before my mom kills me for having it. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@bambispammz12 This likely means your subscription was purchased on a different Google Play account than the one you are currently signed into. 

Make sure you sign into the Google Play account that is getting charged for the subscription, and you should be able to cancel using the steps @AlyssaPandora provided in her message above

In the meantime, our support team will be sending you a separate message via email to help make sure this gets resolved.

Keep an eye out for their message! 

0 Kudos

Jackie2
Local Performer

I had followed those instructions but it is impossible to cancel. When you click cancel a subscription it sends you to "different" kind of cancelations and anyone worked.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Jackie2 Our support team has taken a look and have informed me that the Pandora account your community profile is registered with has never been signed up for any subscription.

Your subscription details won't actually show unless you are signed into your upgraded account.

With that being said, our support team will be contacting you directly via email to help make sure this gets resolved.

Keep an eye out for their message. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Mzladyd27 Since your subscription was purchased through Google Play, you should be able to follow the cancelation steps @AlyssaPandora provided in this thread to stop your subscription.

Thanks for being a part of the community! 

0 Kudos

Camranbruner
Local Performer

Can someone help me? I've been trying to cancel my Pandora Premium for a few months now and there's not a option in the play store. Was trying to avoid the extra monthly cost but they just keep coming.

mod edit: changing title for clarity

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Camranbruner I've reached out to our user support team to help with this. Please be on the look out for an email from them. 

Thanks for posting to community! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos

SilentLegend14
Local Performer

How do you cancel your pandora premium subscription. I tried following the directions, but it got me no where. It is really ridiculous all you must go through to simply stop paying for pandora! Please help.

TannerPandora

Hi @SilentLegend14 thanks for posting to community. I've moved your message to this thread to keep things organized. 

Looks like your subscription was purchased and upgraded through Google Play. You can cancel your subscription through Google Play on your Android device with the following steps: 

1. Launch the Google Play Store app.
  2. Tap the menu icon at the top left of the screen (3 horizontal lines), then My account, where you can add or modify payment methods.
  3. Find Pandora under Subscriptions. You'll see your next renewal date, and can tap Cancel to disable auto-renewal.

You can also manage your subscription from here.

Just open the menu in the upper left, choose Bills and accounts, select Pandora and Manage subscription. If you'd like to cancel your subscription, select Cancel subscription.

If you're still running into trouble with cancelling through Google Play, let me know.

0 Kudos

messidion1456
Local Performer

I need to cancel my subscription to Pandora Premium. How do I do this? It is very confusing and not user friendly at all.

0 Kudos

Bigc102183
Local Performer
Is there any phone number to call customer service or is it only email
0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @messidion1456 I've moved your post to this thread to help keep things organized.

Looks like your subscription is currently through Google Play. Since your subscription was purchased  and upgraded through the Google Play store, you can use the above steps to manage your subscription in Google Play. 

Thanks for posting to community! Let me know if you continue to have trouble cancelling.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Bigc102183 Thansk for posting to community!

We don't offer phone support but happy to help either through community or I can have our User Support team contact you. 

Let me know what's going on. 👍