cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Cancel Subscription

@jodyritchie I moved your post to this thread as our support team has confirmed that your account is currently upgraded through Google Play.

Please review the message @AlyssaPandora provided above for instructions on how to cancel a subscription through Google Play.

Thanks for being a part of the community! 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Local Performer

Please send me the same email. I would like to cancel my subscription.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

@kharris I moved your post to this thread as our support team has informed me that your account is upgraded through Google Play.

@AlyssaPandora has provided some helpful instructions on how to cancel your subscription in her above message.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Cancel my subscription

Local Performer

Dear Pandora, I have been on my computer for an hour trying to cancel my subscription. PLEASE help me do that. I dont want a refund, but i am not using the service. H

0 Kudos
Highlighted

CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION

Local Performer

I've tried everything to cancel my subscription or get ahold of someone to help me cancel it to no avail. Your customer service is very poor. According to other users you have to post here to receive an email from the tech team to cancel. Please cancel my account as I Do not want to be billed again on October 31st. when trying to cancel before that billing cycle. If I see a charge to my account I will want to be reimbursed. You really need to fix your customer support system.

Highlighted

Re: CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION

@DaleLeppo @Madge5494  Since your subscription was purchased through Google Play, I recommend reviewing the message @AlyssaPandora provided above for instructions on how to cancel.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION

Underground

More people same problem.  The Pandora Customer service rating on Google is only One Star.  AND only got that because most people state you can't post a complaint unless you use at least one star to do so

Highlighted

Cancel my subscription

Local Performer

Hello,

I am trying to cancel my subscription put it's not giving me the option to cancel. Please help

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Cancel my subscription

@vicdavies92 I moved your post to this thread as @AlyssaPandora provided some helpful steps on how to cancel a subscription through Google Play here

Thanks for being a part of the community! 🎶

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Direct Contact with Customer Service

Local Performer

Good morning! Today is 11/8/19 and my premium free trial ends on 11/11/19 and I would like to cancel my free trial before it ends. I am having problems. Could you please help me? My name is Darice Moevao. Please contact me by email.

Please confirm that my free trial is cancelled.

Moderator edit: format

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Direct Contact with Customer Service

Hi @aveinlani thanks for posting to community! I moved your post to this thread to help keep things tidy. Looks like your account is upgraded through Google Play. 

You can use the steps in this thread to help cancel your subscripion. If you continue to run into trouble, feel free to let me know. 

Thanks again for being part of community! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos
Highlighted

I want to cancel subscription paired to inactive email account

Local Performer

I have an old email that is connected to a premium account here. That email is no longer active or accessible by me, so I cannot access the pandora account. Is there any way one of you can help me out here by changing the email on the old account to a new one, or cancelling the subscription altogether?

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity & removed personal info

0 Kudos