cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manage subscription: Google Play

Chrishodge47
Local Performer

I dont have a computer to cancel my subscription with and that wasnt made clear to me when i signef up with my phone. I want my subscription cancelled and my card not charged.. I dont know what type of scam you people are running but i will contact some kind of consumer watch group and report you if you dont fix this and take all chatges off my card. 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
166 Replies

PissedOff
Local Performer

Same problem I'm having except Im being "billed" through google play and you guys wont let me cancel, or delete my account until I cancel my subscription which you guys have blocked me from doing so and won't admit it. Let me delete my account!!!!!!

Moderator Edit: Format

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@PissedOff Our support team has confirmed that you already have an open case with them regarding this same issue.

Keep an eye out for their email reply to your mesage, and they will be happy to look into this further with you. 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

KiKiMontoya
Local Performer
I want to cancel please
0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@KiKiMontoya I moved your post to this thread since your account was upgraded through Google Play.

You can follow the steps one of our moderators provided here to cancel.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 

0 Kudos

ggrant2110
Local Performer

i am trying to cancel my acc. with pandora to go back to the free one . it just will not let me do it

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@ggrant2110 I moved your message to this thread as you can find some helpful tips on how to cancel your subscription through Google Play here.

Thanks for being a part of the community! 

0 Kudos

Keirhoward
Local Performer
Please stop taking my money I need to cancel my subscription I am disabled and don't know how to do it please stop taking my money I don't have money for food and you're taking my money
0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Keirhoward I moved your post to this thread to keep the community organized.

Since your subscription was purchased through Google Play, you can use the steps @AlyssaPandora provided in her post to cancel.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 

0 Kudos

Juliet437
Local Performer

Is there any kind of customer service I can speak to? I tried to remove my card from google play and it says I am with Pandora plus but I get ads and don't have a subscription. I can't even see when I'm gonna be charged. I have 1 dollar on my card that's why I'm removing it. I am terrified to be charged wrongfully.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Juliet437 thanks for posting to community and sorry for any confusion over your trial subscription. I've moved your post to this thread to help keep things organized since you trial subscription is upgraded through Google Play. 

Happy to help answer your questions: 

1. I've taken a look at your account and see that you are signed up for a 30-day trial of Pandora Plus through Google Play on 12/7/2019. If you'd like to cancel your trial, please click here to visit the post with instructions on how to manage your subscription through Google Play. 

2. Hearing-Ads on Pandora Plus:

You may be hearings ads because you are triggering a complimentary session of Premium when trying to listen to on-demand content. On-demand content is only a feature of Pandora Premium, not Plus. 

In the past, free listeners and Pandora Plus subscribers were only able to look for artists and tracks in order to create radio stations.

We've updated your experience so that you have the ability to listen to content on-demand, without being a Pandora Premium subscriber.

If you search for and select the name of an artist, or track, or album, you should be brought to a "backstage page" where you can either create a radio station or press play.

If you press play you indicate that you'd like to listen to that content right away (or "on-demand"). Since only Pandora Premium subscribers can listen on-demand, you will either see an ad for Pandora Premium, or be prompted to watch a video ad to unlock a complimentary session of Pandora Premium.

Accepting a complimentary session of Pandora Premium is completely optional; you can close the ad and we'll create a station for you to listen to instead (if one is available).

Hope this helped answer your questions. Thanks for posting to community! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos

qfla
Underground

More people same problem.  The Pandora Customer service rating on Google is only One Star.  AND only got that because most people state you can't post a complaint unless you use at least one star to do so

cyhadd
Local Performer

My subscription is through Google Play. Under "subscriptions" in Google play, and under my google acount, there is no subscription for Pandora. 

My credit card statement says the charge comes from Google *Pandora. 

I do not have another Google Account. 

I simply want to unsubscibe. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@cyhadd Our support team will be reaching out to you directly via email to help out with this. 

Please keep an eye out for their message! 

0 Kudos

momo
Local Performer

Im also having the same problem with my pandora, ive been trying to cancel my premiuim ever since i got 30 days free. So ive been getting charged for something i cant cancel. I want my refund for the last 2 months.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@momo I moved your post to this thread since your subscription was purchased through Google Play.

To cancel, you should be able to follow the steps provided in this message

Our support team also mentioned they will be contacting you separately via email to help make sure this gets resolved.

Keep an eye out for their message. 

0 Kudos

barbielanell
Local Performer

I can't figure out how to cancel from my phone. Why can't I find their customer service? Can someone please help me? Thank you, Barbie

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@barbielanell I moved your post to this thread as your account was upgraded through Google Play.

With that being said, our support team mentioned your subscription has already been canceled.

If you'd like to confirm, you can go through the cancelation steps provided in the accepted solution to this post.

Thanks for being a part of the community! 

0 Kudos

GoKnightsGo
Local Performer

I canceled my trial via Google Play weeks ago and yesterday it was supposed to end. Today I opened Pandora, and guess who still has a Premium Plan with NO WAY TO CANCEL?!!! This is unbelievable and absurd! I have spent hours trying to figure it out and cannot. All I know is I had better not be charged for this. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@GoKnightsGo I moved your post to this thread to keep the community tidy.

Our support team confirmed that you were able to successfully cancel your subscription through Google Play before it renewed this month.

No charges were made this month as you were able to cancel on time.

Hope this helps clarify. Thanks for being a part of the community! 

0 Kudos

Loveyou2
Local Performer

How to I cancel this subscription?

0 Kudos