cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Cancel subscription

Hi @SilentLegend14 thanks for posting to community. I've moved your message to this thread to keep things organized. 

Looks like your subscription was purchased and upgraded through Google Play. You can cancel your subscription through Google Play on your Android device with the following steps: 

1. Launch the Google Play Store app.
  2. Tap the menu icon at the top left of the screen (3 horizontal lines), then My account, where you can add or modify payment methods.
  3. Find Pandora under Subscriptions. You'll see your next renewal date, and can tap Cancel to disable auto-renewal.

You can also manage your subscription from here.

Just open the menu in the upper left, choose Bills and accounts, select Pandora and Manage subscription. If you'd like to cancel your subscription, select Cancel subscription.

If you're still running into trouble with cancelling through Google Play, let me know.

Tanner | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos
Highlighted

How Do I cancel my subscription?

Local Performer

I need to cancel my subscription to Pandora Premium. How do I do this? It is very confusing and not user friendly at all.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: How Do I cancel my subscription?

Hi @messidion1456 I've moved your post to this thread to help keep things organized.

Looks like your subscription is currently through Google Play. Since your subscription was purchased  and upgraded through the Google Play store, you can use the above steps to manage your subscription in Google Play. 

Thanks for posting to community! Let me know if you continue to have trouble cancelling.

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Don't want premium

Local Performer

Same problem I'm having except Im being "billed" through google play and you guys wont let me cancel, or delete my account until I cancel my subscription which you guys have blocked me from doing so and won't admit it. Let me delete my account!!!!!!

Moderator Edit: Format

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Don't want premium

@PissedOff Our support team has confirmed that you already have an open case with them regarding this same issue.

Keep an eye out for their email reply to your mesage, and they will be happy to look into this further with you. 

Adam | Community Moderator

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Billing for account I don't use

Local Performer
I want to cancel please
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Billing for account I don't use

@KiKiMontoya I moved your post to this thread since your account was upgraded through Google Play.

You can follow the steps one of our moderators provided here to cancel.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Go back to pandora for fee

Local Performer

i am trying to cancel my acc. with pandora to go back to the free one . it just will not let me do it

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Go back to pandora for fee

@ggrant2110 I moved your message to this thread as you can find some helpful tips on how to cancel your subscription through Google Play here.

Thanks for being a part of the community! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

My subscription

Local Performer
Please stop taking my money I need to cancel my subscription I am disabled and don't know how to do it please stop taking my money I don't have money for food and you're taking my money
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: My subscription

@Keirhoward I moved your post to this thread to keep the community organized.

Since your subscription was purchased through Google Play, you can use the steps @AlyssaPandora provided in her post to cancel.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Cancel Subscription

Local Performer

Is there any kind of customer service I can speak to? I tried to remove my card from google play and it says I am with Pandora plus but I get ads and don't have a subscription. I can't even see when I'm gonna be charged. I have 1 dollar on my card that's why I'm removing it. I am terrified to be charged wrongfully.

0 Kudos