cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Cancel Subscription

Hi @Juliet437 thanks for posting to community and sorry for any confusion over your trial subscription. I've moved your post to this thread to help keep things organized since you trial subscription is upgraded through Google Play. 

Happy to help answer your questions: 

1. I've taken a look at your account and see that you are signed up for a 30-day trial of Pandora Plus through Google Play on 12/7/2019. If you'd like to cancel your trial, please click here to visit the post with instructions on how to manage your subscription through Google Play. 

2. Hearing-Ads on Pandora Plus:

You may be hearings ads because you are triggering a complimentary session of Premium when trying to listen to on-demand content. On-demand content is only a feature of Pandora Premium, not Plus. 

In the past, free listeners and Pandora Plus subscribers were only able to look for artists and tracks in order to create radio stations.

We've updated your experience so that you have the ability to listen to content on-demand, without being a Pandora Premium subscriber.

If you search for and select the name of an artist, or track, or album, you should be brought to a "backstage page" where you can either create a radio station or press play.

If you press play you indicate that you'd like to listen to that content right away (or "on-demand"). Since only Pandora Premium subscribers can listen on-demand, you will either see an ad for Pandora Premium, or be prompted to watch a video ad to unlock a complimentary session of Pandora Premium.

Accepting a complimentary session of Pandora Premium is completely optional; you can close the ad and we'll create a station for you to listen to instead (if one is available).

Hope this helped answer your questions. Thanks for posting to community! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Cannot cancel subscription

Local Performer

My subscription is through Google Play. Under "subscriptions" in Google play, and under my google acount, there is no subscription for Pandora. 

My credit card statement says the charge comes from Google *Pandora. 

I do not have another Google Account. 

I simply want to unsubscibe. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Cannot cancel subscription

@cyhadd Our support team will be reaching out to you directly via email to help out with this. 

Please keep an eye out for their message! 

Adam | Community Moderator

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Local Performer

Im also having the same problem with my pandora, ive been trying to cancel my premiuim ever since i got 30 days free. So ive been getting charged for something i cant cancel. I want my refund for the last 2 months.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

@momo I moved your post to this thread since your subscription was purchased through Google Play.

To cancel, you should be able to follow the steps provided in this message

Our support team also mentioned they will be contacting you separately via email to help make sure this gets resolved.

Keep an eye out for their message. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Cancel premium subscription

Local Performer

I can't figure out how to cancel from my phone. Why can't I find their customer service? Can someone please help me? Thank you, Barbie

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Cancel premium subscription

@barbielanell I moved your post to this thread as your account was upgraded through Google Play.

With that being said, our support team mentioned your subscription has already been canceled.

If you'd like to confirm, you can go through the cancelation steps provided in the accepted solution to this post.

Thanks for being a part of the community! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Trial Cancellation

Local Performer

I canceled my trial via Google Play weeks ago and yesterday it was supposed to end. Today I opened Pandora, and guess who still has a Premium Plan with NO WAY TO CANCEL?!!! This is unbelievable and absurd! I have spent hours trying to figure it out and cannot. All I know is I had better not be charged for this. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Trial Cancellation

@GoKnightsGo I moved your post to this thread to keep the community tidy.

Our support team confirmed that you were able to successfully cancel your subscription through Google Play before it renewed this month.

No charges were made this month as you were able to cancel on time.

Hope this helps clarify. Thanks for being a part of the community! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Cancel subscription

Local Performer

How to I cancel this subscription?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Cancel subscription

@Loveyou2 I moved your post to this thread since your subscription was purchased through Google Play.

You can cancel your subscription using the steps provided in the accepted solution to this thread.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

No desktop computer to cancel Google Play ordered subscription

Local Performer

No desktop computer to cancel Google Play ordered subscription

0 Kudos