cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Trying to cancel

Local Performer

Ok, that's Goofy but I cancelled on Google play. Now I won't know until April 6th if it really worked.  By then it will charge me in advance again before I will know!!!

I guess I'll have to cancel that card to be sure. :(.  

So who do I talk to about a refund? Microsoft? Hmmm?  

Paul

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Trying to cancel

@fourbit I had someone from our support team take a look at your account and they confirmed you were able to successfully cancel your subscription through Google Play.

Your subscription will expire in April and you won't be charged for Pandora by Google Play moving forward.

If you do see a charge posted next month and are seeking to receive a refund, you can always contact our support team directly through our help page.

Hope this helps! 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos
Highlighted

CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION

Local Performer

I have been trying to cancel my subscription for two weeks now. I have emailed Pandora support twice and they have not responded. I wanted to cancel before my renewal date but because nobody has helped me and I have been having technical difficulties I was charged for the next pay. Even though I have not use the app. Please help me cancel and refund this pay period

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION

@Akhanyan Our support team mentioned that they replied to your initial email sent on March 3, 2020.

You may want to check your spam/junk folder to ensure their messages aren't getting filtered out.

With that being said, they will attempt to reach out to you one more time as it doesn't sound like you are seeing their email reply on your end.

Please keep an eye out for that message. 📝

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: No computer to cancel subscription

Local Performer

I'm having the exact same problem right now. How do I do it?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: No computer to cancel subscription

@Erinn I moved your post to this thread since your subscription was purchased through Google Play.

To cancel, you can follow the instructions provided in the accepted solution to this thread. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Cancel subscription

Local Performer

I have tried everything to cancel my subscription but nothing is working!! I've tried going through pandora on my phone and laptop to no prevail. Even if I just try to delete my account it wont let me because I have a subscription through google play but when I go to google play pandora doesn't show up as one of my subscriptions to cancel! I'm so frustrated with this!! Any suggestions?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Cancel subscription

Hi @Kcyboron thanks for posting to community! I've moved your post to Manage subscription: Google Play to keep things organized. 

I've checked your account and it does show that you're upgraded to Google Play. Sounds like you may have another Google Play Account that hasn't been used in sometime. 

I've gone ahead and asked our User Support team to go ahead and cancel this subscription for you through Google Play. Your Plus subscription will remain active until it runs out - around 4/21/2020. At that time, your account will automatically revert back to a free ad-supported account. 

Thanks for being part of community! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos
Highlighted

I can not cancel my subscription

Local Performer

I was really enjoying my playlist but now I only hear the same song songs over and over. I want to cancel or downgrade ASAP and I can't...

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: I can not cancel my subscription

@mzapril0529 I moved your post to this thread since your account is currently billed through Google Play.

Canceling your subscription:

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for instructions on how to cancel your subscription through Google Play.

Station Repetition:

If you are running into issues with repetition in your collected stations, check out the Station Repetition thread for some tips on how to get more variety in your listening sessions. 

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Manage subscription: Google Play

Local Performer

cancel my free trial

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Manage subscription: Google Play

Hi @Allison008 thanks for posting to community! The email address associated with your community profile is not currently upgraded - the account is currently free ad-supported.

However, it does look like you enabled a complimentary session of Pandora Premium, which allows you to interact with an ad in order to listen to content on-demand. Because these sessions are funded by advertisements, your account will return to your regular service automatically at the end of the session and you won't be charged any Pandora Premium fees.

Thanks for being part of community! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos