cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: cancellation

Local Performer

Please cancel my account have been trying hard to get it done and can't please cancel my account

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: cancellation

@eddierobinsom I moved your subscription to this thread since your account is upgraded through Google Play.

You can follow the instructions provided in the accepted solution to this thread to cancel. 

Hope we continue to see you around the community!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Cancel/refund for account

Local Performer

Yes cancel please

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Cancel/refund for account

Hi @Karenlgw thank you for posting to community!

I checked your account and it looks like you're upgraded to Pandora Plus through Google Play

You can cancel this subscription by visiting this post, Manage subscription: Google Play, and following the steps @AlyssaPandora provided. 

Let me know if you run into trouble. 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Cancel subscription

Local Performer

Please cancel my subscription. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Cancel subscription

@Carolynmorgan I moved your post to this thread since your account is upgraded through Google Play.

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for instructions to cancel.

Hope this helps. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Cannot cancel on Google Play

Local Performer

I've been trying for two days now to cancel my pandora plus subscription with absolutely no luck and just got charged for another month. When I go to Google play to manage my subscription,  as it says I should do, and select pandora it just starts a never ending loop. Click the manage subscription, click get started, select pandora, click manage subscription,  click get started,  select  pandora,  etc. I have gone through this for ten+ minutes a few times with no change. Cannot cancel on the computer because I used the app. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Cannot cancel on Google Play

Hi @Kaitlynns, thanks for posting to community. I've moved your message to Manage subscription: Google Play to keep things organized. 

Sorry for any trouble cancelling your subscription through Google Play. I've contacted our User Support team to help with this. They will be contacting you via the email associated with your community account. 

Please be on the look out for their email. 👍🏻

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos
Highlighted

I need someone to call me right now i dont play when its dealing wirh my money bet tht

Local Performer

I need someone to call me asap i don't want nothing taking out of my account because y'all lie.

Moderator Edit: Removed personal info

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: I need someone to call me right now i dont play when its dealing wirh my money bet tht

@Lorettatyler I moved your post over to this thread since your account is currently upgraded through Google Play.

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for instructions on how to cancel.

If you run into trouble with this, you can contact our support team directly by submitting a message through our help page.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Unauthorized Charges

Local Performer

Yeah, i never subscribed for pandora. Yet all of a sudden im charged last month and this month... odd. Definetly gna be deleting the app all together but i want a refund!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Unauthorized Charges

@swiles1011 I moved your post to this thread since it looks like your account is upgraded through Google Play.

From what our support team saw, they mentioned your account was signed up for a free trial to Pandora Premium through Google Play back in February. Since the trial was never canceled, it ended up renewing with an actual monthly subscription.

That being said, they will also be contacting you via email to further assist with this. 

0 Kudos