cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Military discount with a family plan?

Barajasc1002
Local Performer

Can I get a military discount with a family plan.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
22 Replies

Lxgwy
Local Performer

For certain u are military...we all want one word responses...until we dont

Jorose95
Local Performer

That doesn’t make any sense, I’m military and my family is part of the military, if I can’t get the family plan with the military discount I’m going to just disregard pandora all together. That is nonsense 

Or better yet I’ll just use the free account and you guys will never see another dime of my or my families money. This is a military family, and if you are only going to support the military members and not their families then good riddance 

mod edit: merged comments
0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @Jorose95. 👋

Thank you and your family for your service to our country. I completely understand where you're coming from.

At this time, we don't offer a Premium Family Military discount. For more details around that, the accepted solution for this thread can be found here

In the meantime, another community member has created a subscription suggestion: Ideas: Military Family Subscription Discount

• To upvote this idea, click on the 💙 icon next to the title of the idea. I have also upvoted this suggestion. 
  • You can find out more information about how ideas work on the Pandora Community here: Ideas & Feedback Policy FAQ

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback around this. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)
0 Kudos