cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Military documentation isn't accepted for verification

JG300600
Local Performer

I've tried to upload my valid drivers license with the VETERAN indication, and it said that's not good enough.  I submitted my DD-214, which is my discharge from active service paper, and that's not good enough.  Can you sort this out?  Why have a military option when you won't accept any docs supporting my service?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JG300600 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JG300600 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

tnorris0143
Local Performer

Strange, I didn't have to do any of that. All I had to do was enter my information with the questions they asked on the enrollment page and it verified me. Of course, I served 21 yrs, so maybe that's the difference.

0 Kudos

arcsound
Local Performer

I am finding the same situation.  I supplied my DD-214, and apparently that was not good enough, despite being accepted everywhere else as proof of service.  Incredibly, there was no specific information listing what was missing or what additional documentation is required, so I am left to guess at what SheerID is looking for!?!?  Not impressed.  

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@arcsound I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos