cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

No computer to cancel subscription

Local Performer

I've been trying to cancel my subscription for a month now. Since I cannot figure it out, I was already billed again and still haven't figured out how to cancel. I keep getting directed to sign in on a computer but this is 2019 and most people use their phone for a computer. I'm SOL because you apparently can't cancel through the app? HELP

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: No computer to cancel subscription

Pandora Update 09/21/20: We will be closing this thread from future comments as you can now manage your direct-billed Pandora subscriptions from both a computer and mobile device.

For instructions on how to cancel, check out this thread: Manage subscription: Direct Billed

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
106 Replies
Highlighted

@Emilygoesmeow Nice to see you around the community.

At this time, trials and subscriptions initiated through the Pandora website can only be managed from a computer, regardless of whether you initially accessed the website from a computer or a mobile device. I'm sorry for any inconvenience!

I'm sure a lot of other listeners would be interested in having the ability to manage these subscriptions from a mobile device as well, so I would recommend creating a feature request for your suggestion.  💡

How to cancel a direct-billed subscription without a computer:

For now, the only way to cancel your direct-billed subscription without a computer, is to contact our support team directly for assistance.

They can be reached by submitting a message through the contact form on our help page. 

With this being said, I will have someone from our support team reach out to you via email at the email address your Pandora account is tied to.

Keep an eye out for their message, and they will be happy help with this.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 😎

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Local Performer

I'm having a similar problem.  I apparently signed up for the trial version of Pandora and now I'm getting billed through Paypal.  There seems to be no way to cancel it.  I do not want this paid version but after spending hours on my phone (no computer in my home), I am still at a loss.  Help me figure it out please.

Moderator Edit: Removed personal info

Highlighted

@Hewolf Our support team has informed me that they will sending you a separate message via email to the email address your Pandora account is registered under.

Please keep an eye out for their message, and they will be happy to further assist you with this.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

IRe: No computer to cancel subscription

Local Performer

I can't cancel please help

Highlighted

Local Performer

I have the same issue and cannot unsubscribe premium Pandora. I've emailed Pandora who told me that I need a computer after I told them I didn't own one... Please help!

@AdamPandora wrote:

@Emilygoesmeow Our support team has informed me that they will reaching out to you via email at the email address your Pandora account is tied to.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 

@AdamPandora wrote:

@Emilygoesmeow Our support team has informed me that they will reaching out to you via email at the email address your Pandora account is tied to.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 

Highlighted

Local Performer

yes I'm having the same problem too. Can someone email me and tell me what I need to do to cancel my account. Plus.

Highlighted

@mlcmp6424 Our support team has informed me that you already have an open case with them - please keep an eye out for their reply to your initial message and they will be happy to look into this further with you.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Local Performer

How about help to update the app to cancel subscriptions via mobile.

Highlighted

Local Performer

I also have not found a way to cancel my subscription.  Please help me cancel it.

Highlighted

Local Performer
I need help cancelling too! I have no computer and have been trying to cancel to no avail.
Highlighted

@cwhelan86 @missdaniellewoo Our support team will be contacting you separatey via email to help with this.

Please keep an eye out for their message! 

0 Kudos