cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No subscription at this time

Chopper123
Local Performer

Okay, this makes the 7th time I've tried to get through to anyone for help! If I have to see the message 'no subscriptions at this time ' once more I'm gonna go crazy! What the heck Pandora!?

mod edit: format and change title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi  @Chopper123 Welcome to the Pandora Community! We’re glad you’re here. Sorry for any trouble with your subscription. 

I took a peek at your account, and it looks like your subscription was purchased and upgraded through Google Play. When I checked Google Play's payment records, I found that the most recent transaction that should have renewed your subscription did not go through.

I would recommend confirming your payment information with Google Play and resubscribe.

You can click here for directions to manage the payment options on your Google Play account.

Thereafter, from an Android device, go to the Profile tab in the bottom navigation bar and select Upgrade in the top left corner.

Alternatively, you can upgrade your account directly through us from our website.

Note: Pandora subscriptions follow the account, not the device. So, whether you upgrade via Google Play or on the web, you will be able to use your Pandora subscription on any computer or device you own.

If you upgrade via the web, make sure to log in with the same account that you use on your mobile device.

Then, you can upgrade to Pandora Plus or Pandora Premium here.

Hope this helps! Thanks again for being part of community! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi  @Chopper123 Welcome to the Pandora Community! We’re glad you’re here. Sorry for any trouble with your subscription. 

I took a peek at your account, and it looks like your subscription was purchased and upgraded through Google Play. When I checked Google Play's payment records, I found that the most recent transaction that should have renewed your subscription did not go through.

I would recommend confirming your payment information with Google Play and resubscribe.

You can click here for directions to manage the payment options on your Google Play account.

Thereafter, from an Android device, go to the Profile tab in the bottom navigation bar and select Upgrade in the top left corner.

Alternatively, you can upgrade your account directly through us from our website.

Note: Pandora subscriptions follow the account, not the device. So, whether you upgrade via Google Play or on the web, you will be able to use your Pandora subscription on any computer or device you own.

If you upgrade via the web, make sure to log in with the same account that you use on your mobile device.

Then, you can upgrade to Pandora Plus or Pandora Premium here.

Hope this helps! Thanks again for being part of community! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Wheels1
Local Performer

I've contacted my bank there shouldn't be no reason why you will not take my payment for a subscription. My subscription was XXXX@  help!!

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Wheels1 Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening?

1. Are you attempting to Pandora on a computer or through the app installed on your mobile device?
  2. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  3. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos