cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

No subscription showing in settings to cancel

Local Performer

I know I am not the only one with this problem, I have followed Pandora's steps so many times I feel like a hamster on a wheel.  I have read every word on Pandora.  I have never found the words: switch plans, cancel subscription or auto-renewal; except in the instructions.  I have emailed support & they did not respond.  Can you help me?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: cancelling my Pandora trial

@12345678 It doesn't look like the Pandora account connected to your community profile is currently upgraded.

Additionally, our support team mentioned they haven't received any email messages from you yet to assist with this.

If you need to cancel your subscription, you should be able to follow the appropriate steps linked on this thread to do so.

You can also contact our support team for assistance by sending them a message directly through our help page.  

With all this being said, I will have one of them contact you directly via email to help make sure this gets taken care of.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
72 Replies
Highlighted

Re: cancelling my Pandora trial

@12345678 It doesn't look like the Pandora account connected to your community profile is currently upgraded.

Additionally, our support team mentioned they haven't received any email messages from you yet to assist with this.

If you need to cancel your subscription, you should be able to follow the appropriate steps linked on this thread to do so.

You can also contact our support team for assistance by sending them a message directly through our help page.  

With all this being said, I will have one of them contact you directly via email to help make sure this gets taken care of.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Cancel

Local Performer

ive followed your instruction and i get no where its a scam i tell you never again ever and im telling everyone how bad your service is

Highlighted

Re: Cancel

@stevewb1 I moved your post to this thread since you are experiencing a similar issue.

To clarify, it doesn't look like the Pandora account associated with your community profile is currently upgraded - this would explain why you weren't seeing any subscription in your account settings to cancel.

With this being said, someone from our support team mentioned that you already have a case open with them. Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to look into this further with you.

Thanks for your patience.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Cancel my subscription to Pandora!

Local Performer

Cancel my subscription to Pandora!

Highlighted

Re: Cancel my subscription to Pandora!

@georgenefrancis Nice to see you around the community.

Although the Pandora account connected to your community profile shows no history of being upgraded, you should be able to follow the corresponding cancelation steps listed here if you are paying for a subscription.

In the meantime, someone from our support team will also be contacting you separately via email to help make sure this gets taken care of.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

cancel trial subscription

Local Performer

can someone please help me I would like to cancel my trial subscription. I followed the instructions for cancel but when I got to the part of choosing the plan it was not there.

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Highlighted

Re: cancellation

@monggo Our support team has confirmed with me that they will be reaching out to you via email at the email address your Pandora account is registered under.

Please keep an eye out for their message, and they will be happy to further assist you with this.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Local Performer

Cancel my trial subscription   thank you.

Moderator Edit: Removed personal info, format

0 Kudos
Highlighted

@lesvivn Our support team has taken a look and has confirmed that the Pandora account associated with your community profile has never been upgraded.

Your upgraded account was likely set up under a different email address.

They will be sending you a separate message via email to help ensure this gets resolved.

In the meantime, you may be find the correct info on how to cancel the trial on your end here.

Thanks for being a part of the community!

Highlighted

Local Performer
Thank you.
Highlighted

Cancel subscription

Local Performer

Cancel subscription service 

mod edit: changing title for clarity

0 Kudos