cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving Premium benefits after joining Family Plan

whatever3
Local Performer

I just recently added myself to a Family Plan, which should give all accounts Premium features, right? But the secondary account on the family plan does NOT Have the ability to collect albums / songs / etc.? Am I missing something?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@whatever3 Is the secondary account you are referring to the one connected to your Community profile?

If so, I recommend signing out of your device, and signing back in to see if that resolves the issue.

Let me know how it goes.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies

Wakus_Bonkus
Local Performer

So my family changed to the family plan so everyone could have premium, and when I accepted the invite it said I had it. But when I would go to the app it would still act like free pandora. What can we do to fix this?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Wakus_Bonkus I'd be happy to help with any questions you have, but I will need additional information to do so.

Can you explain your issue a bit further?

What do you mean when you say the app still acts like you are on free Pandora?

Do you still hear ads?

The more details you're able to provide, the better equipped I'll be to help.

I look forward to hearing back.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@whatever3 Is the secondary account you are referring to the one connected to your Community profile?

If so, I recommend signing out of your device, and signing back in to see if that resolves the issue.

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

Cjlangevin4
Local Performer

We went to the family plan because my wife could not listen at the same time as I ( so lame)  so we had to cancel our subscription through Apple and sign up for the family plan for two bucks more.  Ok, did it.  Invited my wife via email, she accepted and now hearing ads.  What gives?  Online help is useless can’t even figure out how to invite additional family….ready to leave after years!  🤬

0 Kudos

FrostLab
Diamond in the Rough

From the few of these I've read that sound similar, some have had success rectifying the problem by signing out of their account on the device in question(or even ALL devices) & then signing back in.  Worth a shot if you haven't already tried that. -shrugs-

Good Luck!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Cjlangevin4 It doesn't look like she's accepted her invitation yet.

We've gone ahead and manually accepted it for her on our end, so she should now be good to go.

For future reference, you can always get in touch with our support team directly by submitting a message through our help page here.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

0 Kudos