cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Not receiving family plan invitations

Tigerbyblood
Local Performer

I have a family plan. I have submitted for the invite to join my account. Two of the three members have accepted and created their accounts. The third member has never received the email. I have submitted the invite several times, with no change. All of her email boxes have been check and there is no sign of an email for the invite. Could you please assist in this matter? Thanks in advance.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora

Pandora Update (03/04/21): If the invitations to join your Premium Family plan are not being received by your family members, please make sure the messages aren't getting filtered into their junk/spam folders.

Once that is confirmed, the main account holder of the Premium Plan will need to contact our support team directly for further assistance with getting those users added to the subscription.

They can send their message directly through our help page here.

Thanks everyone! 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
101 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Tigerbyblood   I've reached out to our User Support team to assist with this. They were successfully able to add the individual to your Family Plan. If they don't see a change to their account have them sign out and then back in again. 

Thanks for posting to community! ๐ŸŽง

Tanner | Community Moderator

bharveston
Local Performer
I have a family plan. I have submitted for the invite to join my account. The member has never received the email. I have submitted the invite several times, with no change. All of email boxes have been checked and there is no sign of an email for the invite. Could you please assist in this matter? Thanks in advance.
0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@bharveston Our support team mentioned you currently have an open case with them regarding this issue.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply and they will be happy to look into this further with you.

Thanks for your patience.

0 Kudos

voltaire5
Local Performer

I have a family plan. I have submitted for the invite to join my account. One member has received & accepted their invitation.  Another has never received the email. I have submitted the invite several times, with no change. All of her email boxes have been check and there is no sign of an email for the invite. Could you please assist in this matter? Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@voltaire5 Our support team can help with this - they will be contacting you separately via email.

Keep an eye out for their message!

0 Kudos

prbobr0
Local Performer

I have the same issue - I have 4 family members that have not received the invitations.  I upgraded to family for this very reason.  Love it otherwise.  Please fix!  Thank you

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@prbobr0 Sorry for the trouble.

Someone from our User Support team will be reaching out via email to help you with this.

Keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

RustyAllen
Local Performer

I am not receiving the invite to multiple email addresses for my new account.

when I resend, the invite goes to the main email on the account.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@RustyAllen Our support team mentioned you currently have a case open with them regarding this same issue.

Keep an eye out for their email reply and they will be happy to look into this further with you. 

0 Kudos

emtodd92
Local Performer

I upgraded to the family plan and sent out two invitations, so far no one has received one... what should I do?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@emtodd92 I moved your post to this thread to keep the community tidy.

Our support team will be contacting you via email to help make sure this gets resolved.

Keep an eye out for their message!

0 Kudos

donpidd
Local Performer

I have been trying to add my wife to the family plan for two days, but after entering her email address all it has said for the last two days is "invite pending" and she hasn't received any emails with the invite.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@donpidd Someone from our support team will be reaching out to you via email to help make sure you are able to get your family plan set up.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience!

0 Kudos

Mansfield115
Local Performer

I also have not been able to send invites. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Mansfield115 Sorry for the trouble.

Our User Support team will be contacting you separately via email to help with this.

Keep an eye out for their message! ๐Ÿ“ฌ

0 Kudos

helenbruellman
Local Performer

We are having the exact same issue.  I've tried sending an invite to my daughter's email several times with no luck.  Could we get some assistance with this?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@helenbruellman Our support team can help with this.

Keep an eye out for an email coming from them - they will be contacting you separately to assist.

0 Kudos

JohnD40059
Local Performer

Can't get others on family plan even though I added their name. Followed help instructions without success. Can you help me? Is there a YouTube video that explains this?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@JohnD40059 Our support team mentioned they were assisting you with this earlier today.

If you are still running into trouble, you can reply back directly to the email thread you have going with them.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos