cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving family plan invitations

ButtasBabe829
Local Performer

Including myself 2 other users. request invite sent on my end to add 3rd user and is pending but the 3rd user never receives email to accept or decline invite. fyi spam was checked.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update (05/12/21): If the invitations to join your Premium Family plan are not being received by your family members, please make sure the messages aren't getting filtered into their junk/spam folders.

Once that is confirmed, the main account holder of the Premium Plan will need to contact our support team directly for further assistance with getting those users added to the subscription.

They can send their message directly through our help page here.

Thanks everyone! 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
49 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ButtasBabe829 Someone from our support team will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update (05/12/21): If the invitations to join your Premium Family plan are not being received by your family members, please make sure the messages aren't getting filtered into their junk/spam folders.

Once that is confirmed, the main account holder of the Premium Plan will need to contact our support team directly for further assistance with getting those users added to the subscription.

They can send their message directly through our help page here.

Thanks everyone! 

0 Kudos

yaya38
Local Performer

what if the invited person isn't receiving their invite email? My son is using gmail if that helps. I've sent the invite no less than 3 times, still nothing showing up in inbox, spam or any other file. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@yaya38 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

yaya38
Local Performer
Thank you so much!

Get Outlook for iOS

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Always happy to help, @yaya38. 😁

0 Kudos

TuckTV
Local Performer

I have one person in my family plan that is not receiving their invite.  The checked junk and spam.  How do I resolve this issue.

Thanks

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TuckTV I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

RandyinMaine
Local Performer

I can't invite my spouse to my Pandora family plan.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@RandyinMaine I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Tokitin663
Local Performer

Sent an invite for my wife but she is not receiving the email. Checked the spam and junk folder but nothing is found. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Tokitin663 It looks like you may have changed the email address associated with your Pandora account since posting on the Community.

Please contact our support team directly from the email address associated with your Pandora account, and they will be happy to further assist.

You can send them a message here.

0 Kudos

MusicFan38927
Local Performer

invites won't send. I'm paying for family plan but I am the only user? What gives? Is this a scam?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MusicFan38927 I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

whitman1973
Local Performer

I have tried to create 2 invites to people in my family and they do not receive the invite links.  They are not in Junk Mail either.  Please help.

0 Kudos

GeraldPandora
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus

Hi @whitman1973 👋

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! :pandora:

Gerald | Community Moderator
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport

l2aven19
Local Performer

I have tried to send a invite to family plan multiple times and the email is not going thru and is not in spam. Please help.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@l2aven19 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Sodaknyc
Local Performer

Adam

I seem to have the same problem of email not reaching family member.  I've sent to 2 different addresses.  Their general email account and email address connected to their Pandora account.  They have received neither email.  I've deleted and resent both.  They also don't show up in their junk email folder.  

Do I need to send you their email addresses under another message rather than this one.

Patrick O'Leary

0 Kudos