cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Family Plan invitation emails are not being received

AdamPandora

@gnavage I moved your post to this thread since you are running into a similar issue.

I am going to have someone from our support team reach out to you privately via email to help with this.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

clayne100
Local Performer

I am having this same exact issue.  How do I get support with it?  thanks.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@clayne100 Our support team can help with this - I will have them contact you privately via email to help get those accounts added to your family plan.

Thanks for your patience! 🤝

0 Kudos

tryllien
Local Performer

I am having the same issue.  How do I get support for this?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@tryllien I will have our support team reach out to you privately via email to help make sure this gets resolved.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Re: Adding family member

poser
Local Performer

Pandora customer service **ahem**. you are about to lose ANOTHER customer to SPOTIFY if someone does not help me soon. my email is XXXX. My wife is not receiving her invite at XXXX. Why don't you have a real person that I can speak to, this has been a ridiculous process. 

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

Re: Adding family member

AdamPandora

@poser I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

They mentioned they did reply to your initial message via email - if you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to that email thread.

Thanks for your patience throughout the process. 🤝

0 Kudos

Re: Family plan Farce

Ahampton30
Local Performer

I know how the plan works! The problem is that your plan doesn't work! I sent out the invites and they never made it to the intended recipient. Either you can give us a month of the standard plan @$9.99 for the problems we have experienced or this long time customer will leave and go somewhere else.  

0 Kudos

Re: Family plan Farce

AdamPandora

@Ahampton30 I do see your account was previously upgraded to the Family Plan.

That being said, it looks like you have since downgraded to the individual Pandora Premium subscription.

Since it sounds like you are willing to give the Family Plan another try, I am going to have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help ensure you get set up properly.

0 Kudos

family plan NOT working need help

t_sanabria
Local Performer

Two issues:

1. Only receiving the invite to one of the 3 emails I sent to.  The one that receives the invite is a gmail account, the hotmail.com and godaddy email addresses didn't even receive the invite.  But even with the gmail email that did....

2.  when I hit "accept invite" it takes me to pandora to my wifes original account, and I see nowhere to set up my gmail account.

I've sent two emails to pandora for help and not received any support.  super frustrating.  Plus, no phone contact.  On the verge of cancelling and submitting complaint to credit card company to remove charge.

0 Kudos

Re: family plan NOT working need help

AdamPandora

@t_sanabria I checked in with our support team and they do see you've sent 4 different messages since June.

They have replied to each of your contacts via email - if you never received their messages, I recommend checking your junk/spam folder to make sure their messages aren't getting filtered out.

That being said, I am going to have them send you another email to look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message in the meantime.

0 Kudos

Re: Not receiving family plan invitations

JSAlvarez13
Local Performer

I am currently having the same issue. They checked spam, blocked emails, etc. HELP please.

0 Kudos