cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Not receiving family plan invitations

AdamPandora

@JSAlvarez13 I am going to have someone from our support team reach out to you privately via email to help get your family members added to your plan.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 🤝

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

I paid for Pandora Premium family plan but my family isn't receving the email invitation.

mkcace
Local Performer

I paid for Pandora Premium family plan but my family isn't receving the email invitation.

0 Kudos

Re: I paid for Pandora Premium family plan but my family isn't receving the email invitation.

AdamPandora

@mkcace I do see our support team was able to assist you with this earlier today.

If you have any additional questions, make sure to reply back directly to the email thread you have open with them.

Hope we continue to see you around the Community! :pandora:

0 Kudos

Family plan

Tough
Local Performer

So, my dad invited me and I have not seen a email. How would I see it or get into the family plan

0 Kudos

Re: Family plan

AdamPandora

@Tough I moved your post to this thread to keep the Community organized: Not receiving family plan invitations

Since your dad sounds like he is the master account holder of the subscription, he will need to contact our support team directly for help with getting you added to his family plan.

Have him send his message here, and our support team will be happy to further assist.

0 Kudos

Family invitation e-mail is not received

RouX
Local Performer

I have a family plan. I have submitted for the invite to join my account. The member has never received the email. I have submitted the invite several times, with no change. All of email boxes have been checked and there is no sign of an email for the invite. Could you please assist in this matter? Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos

Re: Family invitation e-mail is not received

AdamPandora

@RouX I moved your post to this thread since you are running into a similar issue: Not receiving family plan invitations

I will have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help make sure this gets resolved.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Wrathburn
Local Performer

Greetings,

I am also not able to receive an email invite for our Family Plan.  Invites have been sent multiple times over several days without success.  Can we get some assistance please?

Thank you in advance!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Wrathburn It sounds like you are having trouble joining someone else's Family Plan.

Please have the master account holder of that subscription contact our User Support team directly for assistance.

They can submit a message through our help site here.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

0 Kudos

Re: Unable to receive invite email

bryanlbaker
Local Performer

I am having the same problem.  Can you also reach out for me?

0 Kudos

Re: Unable to receive invite email

AdamPandora

@bryanlbaker No problem - someone from our support team will be reaching out to you via email to help make sure this gets resolved.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

Re: Family member not receiving email invitation

Kltalley84
Local Performer

I’m having this same issue. Where on the website or app for I do to resend them, again?

0 Kudos