cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Family member not receiving email invitation

AdamPandora

@Kltalley84 I will have someone from our support team reach out to you privately via email to help look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

danachtyl
Local Performer

I recently upgraded my premium subscription to a family plan, and some (but not all) of the people I sent invitations to are not receiving the emails.  They are not being blocked by a filter and are not in spam folders.  I opened a Pandora Support Case number, but haven't received a response.  I was curious if the same email issue was happening to me, so even though I know my account password I signed out and clicked the button to reset my password - and I never got a password reset email.  

So not only are the people I'm trying to invite to my family plan not receiving emails from Pandora, I am not receiving them either.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@danachtyl I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

They will be sending you an email, so please be on the lookout for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 

vcolgan0
Local Performer

I have sent numerous invitation to join my family plan to XXXX.  I have reviewed the junk settings on this account and have set pandora@pandora.com as a trusted site - still no invite arriving. Need some help.  BTW, I sent an invite to another email account I have and it cam through with no problem. 

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@vcolgan0 It looks like you already have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to look into this further with you.

0 Kudos

Re: Unable to receive invite email

Mhess61
Local Performer

@AdamPandora I have this same problem, could I get some assistance in this issue?

0 Kudos

Re: Unable to receive invite email

AdamPandora

@Mhess61 No problem.

I have created a ticket for you with our support team.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further.

0 Kudos

Family plan: invite not being received

Coreyd9999
Local Performer

I have purchased a subscription to Pandora family premium, and sent out invites to 3 family members. 2 of the invites were received and accepted successfully. However, the 3rd family member has not received the invite email. I have re-sent the email numerous times, but still no email received. I checked the spam/junk folder as well and nothing. I have also confirmed the correct email was entered for the invite. I attempted to email pandora support directly, however it simply takes me to a blue page that has no input fields to send the email. Help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you .

0 Kudos

Re: Family plan: invite not being received

AdamPandora

@Coreyd9999 I moved your post to this thread since you are running into a similar issue: Not receiving family plan invitations

I will have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help make sure this gets resolved.

Coreyd9999
Local Performer

Thank you Adam, the emails were received and everyone is now on the account. I appreciate the help.

AdamPandora

Always happy to help. 😁

Hope we continue to see you around the Community!

0 Kudos

Family plan not receiving emails

Da1130
Local Performer

Emails sent not arriving

0 Kudos