cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offline downloads did not restore after re-subscribing

kkatinka
Local Performer

my premium subscription was canceled roughly 20 days ago ... yesterday i re-subscribed to premium ...

i had had about 100 downloaded albums ...

now, after re subscribing, they appear in my MyCollection, but they are not showing that they are downloaded ...

do i have to manually download them all again ...

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

thanks...

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kkatinka Nice to see you around the Community.

Yes - you will need to re-download any content you previously had now that you have resubscribed.

If you'd like to see the option for this data to be stored even after your subscription expires, I recommend creating a feature request for your suggestion here.

Hope this helps clarify!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kkatinka Nice to see you around the Community.

Yes - you will need to re-download any content you previously had now that you have resubscribed.

If you'd like to see the option for this data to be stored even after your subscription expires, I recommend creating a feature request for your suggestion here.

Hope this helps clarify!

0 Kudos

svcheetham
Local Performer

I had/have a premium account and after returning from Mexico. It wouldn't let me go Online there, therefore I used my Offline playlists.  Upon returning to the US, the premium sub was gone/removed therefore, I only see the 'free' sub/acct!  Obviously my 8 GBs of downloaded songs are gone which as most of everyone knows takes countless hrs/days of acquiring.  I know (after reading in here) that that after I obtain my premium acct back, that my music collection/saved thumbs will be there.  This is clearly an issue with Pandora, so why would I lose my Download collection?  Can I at least download my saved Playlists with one click or do I have to sav

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@svcheetham I definitely understand your frustration.

Unfortunately, you will need to manually re-download any content you previously had downloaded for Offline Mode.

If you'd like to see the option for this data to be stored even after your subscription expires, I recommend creating a feature request for your suggestion here.

Hope this helps explain.

0 Kudos