cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Billing error Gift subscription

@Greenbay35 Is it possible you upgraded to Pandora Plus or Pandora Premium on an account registered under a different email address?

I ask because the Pandora account connected to your community account isn't currently upgraded.

In any case, I will have someone from our User Support team contact you to get this figured out.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

Paid for premium but not getting it

Local Performer

I paid for it Wednesday  on 3/18/20 and it’s not changing or anything i still have ads and all that 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Paid for premium but not getting it

@Danny2d0p3 I will have someone from our support team reach out to you directly via email to make sure this gets resolved.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

To

Local Performer

I went from basic to plus to premium all on the same day. My premium subscription isn't in effect and will i get refunded for my plus subscription?? Pls lmk asap. Thx

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: To

@LeonaAbadam I will have someone from our User Support team contact you directly for further assistance with this.

Please keep an eye out for their email. 📬

Thanks for your patience! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: cancelling my Pandora trial

Local Performer

Adam, how can I find the Pandora account connected to my community profile?  I have a Plus account active until May 9th and the popup says I need to upgrade in order to avoid ads.  Plus is supposed to be ad-free.  If this isn't resolved I'm going to cancel and join spotify.  I use the desktop app through Pandora.  

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: cancelling my Pandora trial

@jastroeve It doesn't appear the account your community profile is connected to is upgraded.

To find the account connected to your community profile, click on your avatar on the top right corner of the screen, and click on Pandora Account.

With this being said, I am going to have someone from our User Support team contact you to help get this straightened out.

Please keep an eye out for their email. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Problem with my subscriptiom

Local Performer

I purchased my new subscription on the 23rd of this month. It was paid out of my checking for $4.99. We are still getting advertisements.

Please advise

Gina Cooper

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Problem with my subscriptiom

Hi @1ginavett thanks for posting to community. I've moved your message to an existing thread on this subject to help keep things organized: Paid but not receiving upgrade

Since you purchased your Pandora subscription from the Google Play Store on your Android device, you should be able to use the following steps to get your subscription reapplied to your account:

1. Open the Pandora App on the Android device you used to upgrade, and log into the desired Pandora account.
  2. From My Collection, go to the Profile tab in the bottom navigation bar.
  3. Select Upgrade in the top left corner.
  4. Finally, select Retrieve your subscription.

This should reapply your subscription to your account for you. Let me know how it goes. 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Paid for Upgrade..Getting Ads...

Underground

Hi, I paid for the upgrade last night, but I'm still getting ads.  I signed out and signed back in to see if that would reset it, but when I do that, it asks if I wanted to upgrade?  Can you help please?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Paid for Upgrade..Getting Ads...

@petparent I will have someone from our User Support team send you an email to help get this figured out.

Please keep an eye out for their email and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for your patience.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Paid for Upgrade..Getting Ads...

Underground

Thank you!