cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid but not receiving upgrade

glilley
Local Performer

So why when listening to Pandora on my PC after logging in I am getting adds.  Not the case when listening on my Android.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
64 Replies

Dianne1
Local Performer

I have my music on pandora but when I try to go in pandora I cant get to my account

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Dianne1 I'm showing the Pandora account connected to your Community profile is still set up with the free service.

To clarify, are you currently paying for a subscription to Pandora and need help adding it to your account?

Or is this an issue with your email address or password not being accepted when you attempt to log in?

If not, can you please explain in greater detail what is happening?

Also, are you having trouble accessing your Pandora account on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  4. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing? 

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

Dianne1
Local Performer

I'm having trouble. Getting to my account I stay signed in I do have a subscription and I need to make my payment

0 Kudos

Bonnell2003
Local Performer

I have an account that was a pay account on my old s9 phone I just got a new s21+ and can't get to my pay account on my new phone

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Bonnell2003 It looks like your upgraded account is registered under a different email address.

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

Thanks for following up, @Dianne1.

It looks like your upgraded account is registered under a different email address.

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help get this resolved, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

Ashleylivey
Local Performer

Been through the forums and other people having the same issues, tried everything recommended but I’m still getting ads as a paid plus member. 

0 Kudos

Hs434ith
Local Performer

I got charged on July 3 for my upgrade but its saying my subscription expired 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Hs434ith I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Ashleylivey I checked the Pandora account connected to your Community profile, and it does not appear to be upgraded.

Someone from our support team will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

vankirk2
Local Performer

I need help..i just bought a 1 month membership and it still says I am offline how do I get connect to online?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@vankirk2 Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  4. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing? 

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

denise2
Local Performer

updated to Plus but still getting ads......

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@denise2 I checked the Pandora account connected to your Community profile, and it does not appear to be upgraded.

Someone from our support team will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

Cassnicole18
Local Performer

I just upgraded to the $4.99 subscription, and I’m not getting any of the features. I’ve even tried logging in and out. What’s the deal ?  

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Cassnicole18 I checked the Pandora account connected to your Community profile, and it does not appear to be upgraded.

0 Kudos

Bovine-Feces
Underground

I have been a loyal customer for about 5 years or more, I have paid for yearly subscriptions to Pandora plus, about 3 months ago I paid for the subscription automatically. Suddenly I don't have Pandora plus benefits. I have been hearing ads for about a month. I want my money back and the rest of the year of subscription or else I'm reporting to the BBB, consumer protection, and I'm deleting the account. Why am I being so harsh? How about a support system that's not automated! There is no way to contact anyone besides email. I'm not waiting a week to hear back from some scammers. Give me service and my money back. If you're a customer and considering getting a subscription, don't.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Bovine-Feces After taking a look at the Pandora account that was associated with your Community profile, I'm showing we were not able to automatically renew your Pandora subscription, so the subscription expired on 07/26/21.

This would explain why you started hearing ads again on that account.

This being said, I am going to have someone from our support team reach out to you privately via email, since it sounds like you do remember making a payment for a subscription about three months ago.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

rachelm0624
Local Performer

Aloha, I am having the same problem as others. Paid for my subscription, been billed, and it isn't working on any device. Even after logging out, restarting, and deleting the app. Help please! 🙂

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@rachelm0624 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos