cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Paid but not receiving upgrade

Acg
Local Performer

I pay for pandora $4.99, but I still listen adds and I can’t skip song, please help, it’s like I didn’t upgrade

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
54 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Paid but not receiving upgrade

AdamPandora Moderator

@Acg Could you confirm that you are logged into your upgraded account on your device?

Sometimes, it may help to sign out of Pandora, and then sign back in using the email address associated with your upgraded account.

If you are still seeing ads after confirming you are logged in with the correct address, can you tell me a bit more about the advertising you are seeing?

Is it for a specific brand or artist? Are you hearing them while listening to podcasts?

Let me know.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos
Highlighted

what premium

jimmyboy519
Local Performer

I just upgraded from Plus to Premium subscription and I still can't access playlists or make any  I'm stuck with only my radio stations I've created  that were created from songs and groups from when  I was able to choose them.this was from a year ago and had closed my account and went back to Spotify and listened to the free version   I recently upgraded and tthouht Plus was what I had in the past but nope so I recently upgraded to a Premium and I still can't access my playlists  or  pick any song and play it as many times like I use to    can someone tell me what plan allows me to do that ,,?  thank u 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: what premium

AdamPandora Moderator

@jimmyboy519 I moved your post to this thread since you are experiencing a similar issue.

Since you upgraded to Pandora Premium, you should be able to create customized playlists and stream music on demand.

Could you confirm that you are logged into your upgraded account on your device?

Sometimes, it may help to sign out of Pandora, and then sign back in using the email address associated with your upgraded account.

If you are still unable to create playlists and stream music on demand after confirming you are logged in with the correct address, please let me know what device are you using.

Thanks for all your help with this.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

I am not receiving Pandora Premium features

ValeriaPizan
Local Performer

Hello. I have recieved a redeem code for Pandora Premium as a gift. But when I redeemed in my account. It shows like I don't have Pandora Premium on my account. Thanks. I hope you can help me ( I don't speak English sorry for the poor writing.)

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: I am not receiving Pandora Premium features

AlyssaPandora Moderator

Hey, @ValeriaPizan. 👋

Thanks for posting on the community!

I checked in with our User Support team, and it looks like the free 90-day gift trial of Premium was applied to your Pandora account after this post. You may need to restart the app or your web browser to notice the change.

Are you still having trouble? 

If so, please let me know and I can have a support member reach out to you directly via email to assist with your personal account info. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Subscription not working

esmixe
Local Performer

Hello my subscription to pandora premium was charged yesterday January 22nd 2020 BUT when I tried listening to my custom playlist today I couldn't. I tried retrieving my subscription but a message keeps popping out saying subscriptions are unavailable at the moment. That's fine and all just give me my back the $9.99 I paid. If subscriptions aren't working then don't charge me. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Subscription not working

AdamPandora Moderator

@esmixe Someone from our User Support team will be contacting you separately via email to help further investigate.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Subscription

Pluna93
Local Performer

I paid for the upgrade but it’s not working

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Subscription

AdamPandora Moderator

@Pluna93 It doesn't look like the Pandora account connected to your community profile is upgraded.

If you signed up for a subscription, then it is possible you did so on a Pandora account registered under a different email address.

I recommend signing out of Pandora on your device, and then signing back in using the email address the upgraded account is registered under.

In the meantime, our support team mentioned they will also be sending you a separate message via email to help make sure this gets resolved.

Keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for being a part of the community! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

New phone not recognizing my subscription

Garpomix
Local Performer

New phone not recognizing my subscription

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: New phone not recognizing my subscription

TannerPandora Moderator

Hi @Garpomix Sounds like you may have more than one Pandora account. 

Pandora accounts follow the email address, can you please ensure that you're signed in with the correct email for your paid subscription?

Let me know if you're still having trouble. Thanks for posting to community! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator