cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid but not receiving upgrade

Acg
Local Performer

I pay for pandora $4.99, but I still listen adds and I can’t skip song, please help, it’s like I didn’t upgrade

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora

@Hunt615 I moved your post to this thread to keep the community tidy.

I will have someone from our User Support team contact you separately via email to help get this straightened out.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

View solution in original post

405 Replies

gagnerann
Local Performer

I pay for the premium subscription and I'm not receiving the following : repeat, blank profile and feed pages, can not switch to offline manually,  can't get to my play lists, and I'm trying to switch to this device as my primary listening device? I've tried several things , I've cleared data uninstalled and reinstalled log out/login. 

I've been a long time paying subscribers, and would hate to have to cancell! Any suggestions?

mod edit: format and changing title for clarity 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @gagnerann - Thanks for being a part of community! I've moved your post to our Subscription board to keep things tidy. 

I've reached out to our support team, they have notified me that you have an exisiting case with them and they have made an attempt to follow up. 

If you haven't alredy done so, please check your inbox and reply, so they can help you get to a resolution as quickly as possible.

Let me know if you haven't received the email, and I can follow up. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos

LatriceT
Local Performer

Ok....I cancelled my plan BUT its already been paid, I don't want a refund, but I want the regular subscription plan back... What do I do?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@LatriceT Our support team will be contacting you via email at the email address your Pandora account is registered under.

Please keep an eye out for their message, and they will be happy to further assist you with this.

Thanks for being a part of the community! 

0 Kudos

Flyalone55
Local Performer
I also haven’t gotten paid subscription
0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Flyalone55 Is it possible your previous subscription with Pandora expired?

If so, you can resubscribe to one of our paid tiers here

Let me know what you find out. 

0 Kudos

Flyalone55
Local Performer

I had the 30 day free trial and I didn't cancel it..so they charged me and I don't have the upgrade now

@AdamPandora wrote:

@Flyalone55 Is it possible your previous subscription with Pandora expired?

If so, you can resubscribe to one of our paid tiers here

Let me know what you find out. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Flyalone55 I have confirmed with our support team that they will be sending you a message via email to the email address your Pandora account is registered under.

Keep an eye out for their message and they will be happy to look into this further with you. 

0 Kudos

Garpomix
Local Performer

New phone not recognizing my subscription

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Garpomix Sounds like you may have more than one Pandora account. 

Pandora accounts follow the email address, can you please ensure that you're signed in with the correct email for your paid subscription?

Let me know if you're still having trouble. Thanks for posting to community! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

Jamielnath
Local Performer

Not receiving my premium so I did it 2x and payed 2x. I need one account and no more commercials and crashes , confirmation of payment and refund if I submittedf 2x, I want one account just for me and for my party that is now!

Moderator Edit: Format

@gagnerann wrote:

I pay for the premium subscription and I'm not receiving the following : repeat, blank profile and feed pages, can not switch to offline manually,  can't get to my play lists, and I'm trying to switch to this device as my primary listening device? I've tried several things , I've cleared data uninstalled and reinstalled log out/login. 

I've been a long time paying subscribers, and would hate to have to cancell! Any suggestions?

mod edit: format and changing title for clarity 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Jamielnath Our support team has confirmed that you already have an open case with them. Please keep an eye out for their message and they will be happy to look into this further with you.

Thanks for your patience.

0 Kudos

Jamielnath
Local Performer

i have it on my cell phone, signed out and now cant get it on computer HP and i weant to use it now.  i need receipto f payment for Premium Pandora and no commercials and it too work.  You tube trial is better than you Pandora

Moderator Edit: Format

0 Kudos

cordcutter
Local Performer

Had a Plus trial that ended today. The credit card that was added to the account a month ago expired. Went in to account and changed credit card. Submitted. My Amex card was charged, yet error message popped up said "problem with payment" Some 'Representative" through email support deleted my credit card. And advised to add the credit card again. why would I do that since my credit card was already charged today?! My account needs to be fixed because the credit card transactionalready went through.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity, Format

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@cordcutter Our support team has confirmed with me that you do have an open case with them.

For further assistance, you can reply directly to the email thread you already have going with support.

Thanks for being a part of the community! 🎶

0 Kudos

cordcutter
Local Performer

@AdamPandora  it's been more than 2 days and still no correction and no response back from the support team. My credit card was charged $54.89 for a yearly Plus account but I don't have Plus service.

This needs to be fixed asap.

Unacceptable.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@cordcutter Our support team has informed me that they sent you a message earlier this morning. 

If you have any other questions, you can reply directly to that email thread you have open with support. 

0 Kudos

cordcutter
Local Performer

@AdamPandora My account still hasn't been fixed. My credit card was charged on November 5 and my account is still not a Plus Account.

0 Kudos

lindajblanchard
Local Performer

Still getting ads on my adroid phone after signing up for the free trial 10 November, yesterday. 

Could you help me get them off? 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity, Removed personal info