cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Still getting ads with pandora plus

Local Performer

I’m still getting ads and I don’t like it please help me .....  Really frustrated and I’m not prompting pandora premium just got charged for the month $4.99 really not happy!!!!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Still getting ads with pandora plus

Hi @Jsm9955! Thanks for posting to community. 

I checked the Pandora account associated with your community profile and it is currently not upgraded and has not been upgraded in the past. 

Sounds like you may have more than one Pandora account. To further help with this, I'v escalated your issue to our User Support team. Someone will reach out to you via email to follow up. 

Please be on the look out for their email. Thanks!

Tanner | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Local Performer

Hi Tanner just to let you know can you check on this email please it’s [ Email ] it might be affiliated with that email and I’m not sure how to sign in with that account. Thank you.

mod edit: personal information

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hey @Jsm9955!

I don't mind checking any other emails, but please DM me any personal information.  You can do this by clicking on the email icon in the top right of the screen, and sending me a message. 

I checked the email you provided, while it does have a Pandora account associated with it, the account doesn't appear to have been used since 2014. 

It looks like one of our Support agents has sent an email to follow up with you. I would recommend following up with them to avoid any confusion.

Let me know how it goes!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Local Performer

So I gave information to your support agent just waiting to hear back from them. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Great! I hope they are able to help @Jsm9955 🙌🏻

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Still have ads

Local Performer

this didn't work because there was no place that said Retrieve Your Subscription.  I'm very frustrated -- been paying for ad-free for months and can't correct this.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Still have ads

@maisieviolet Our support team will be reaching out to you privately via email to look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience!

Adam | Community Moderator

0 Kudos
Highlighted

adds

Local Performer

I pay for a subscriptions and im still getter adds

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: adds

@Tonyc3217 It doesn't look like the Pandora account your Community profile is registered with is currently upgraded.

Our support team will be contacting you privately via email to look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message in the meantime.

Thanks for your patience! 🤝

Adam | Community Moderator

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Commercials and no military discount

Local Performer

I have pandora plus but still get commercials and never got my military discount. Why?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Commercials and no military discount

Hi @Lagnaf88! Thanks for posting. 

The Pandora account associated with your community profile is currently not upgraded and has not been upgraded recently. 

If you believe you may have another account that is upgraded, I can ask someone from our User Support team to follow up up with you. 

Just let me know. 

++

Otherwise, I'm happy to offer more info about our Premium Military Plan:

Pandora Premium Military plan is offered at a reduced rate of $7.99 USD monthly or $87.89 annually for qualified listeners.* The regular price for this subscription is $9.99 USD monthly or $109.89 annually.

This offer is available to qualified military affiliates, including active duty, reservists, retirees, veterans, disabled veterans, and military-registered dependents, but requires verification through SheerId.

Please keep in mind that once you've successfully upgraded to this reduced rate, your account will no longer be eligible for any additional trial offers. The balance of any prior offers you accepted (such as a free trial) will be forfeited and you will immediately be charged for your new subscription. 

If more than one member of your family would like Pandora Premium Military, each qualified member will need to be verified in order to upgrade. Of course, we also offer a Pandora Premium Family plan, which offers all of the features of Pandora Premium to up to six unique Pandora accounts. That subscription is $14.99 USD monthly or $164.89 annually.*

To view these subscription options or to upgrade, please visit our website.

However, if you're currently upgraded through a third party vendor like Google Play or Apple, you'll need to cancel your current subscription and wait until it expires before you can upgrade to Pandora Premium Military only offered directly through our website.

For listeners who are already upgraded directly through our website, you can manage your subscription here. Any changes will take place at the end of the current billing cycle.

For more information about the verification process or your eligibility, check out SheerID's FAQ.

*Please note that additional taxes may apply to these subscription costs, depending on your area.

0 Kudos