cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid but not receiving upgrade

Acg
Local Performer

I pay for pandora $4.99, but I still listen adds and I can’t skip song, please help, it’s like I didn’t upgrade

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
405 Replies

AdamPandora

@pawizard Is it possible your upgraded account is registered under a different email address? If so, try signing out of Pandora, and then back in using that other email address.

In the meantime, I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@4dcooley It sounds like your original account is registered under a different email address - the account connected to your Community profile shows no history of being upgraded.

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help you get logged into the correct account, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

robindavis4022
Local Performer

Why do I still have ads after I paid?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@robindavis4022 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

lynnkx0914
Local Performer

Paid $54.00on 03/28/2021 with my Discover Card, they only gave me credit for one penny!

Just need to know whats going on, so I can pay. I don't want to hear commercials. 

Lynn Knox

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@lynnkx0914 I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos