cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Charged but not seeing subscription

Local Performer

@AdamPandora  it's been more than 2 days and still no correction and no response back from the support team. My credit card was charged $54.89 for a yearly Plus account but I don't have Plus service.

This needs to be fixed asap.

Unacceptable.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

@cordcutter Our support team has informed me that they sent you a message earlier this morning. 

If you have any other questions, you can reply directly to that email thread you have open with support. 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Local Performer

@AdamPandora My account still hasn't been fixed. My credit card was charged on November 5 and my account is still not a Plus Account.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Local Performer

Remove the card payment off of my account

0 Kudos
Highlighted

@RitaPearlDunn After taking a look at the Pandora account connected to your Community profile, it doesn't appear that it is currently upgraded.

Additionally, we don't have any payment information on file with you, as your account was previously upgraded through Google Play.

If you need assistance removing any payment information from your Google Play account, you will need to contact Google Play support directly for assistance. 

You can get in touch with the Google Play support team here.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: $4.99 subscription

Local Performer

That is not my problem. Why am I paying 4.99 month and still getting commercials

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: $4.99 subscription

@peggles1958 It doesn't appear the Pandora account connected to your Community profile is currently upgraded.

Is it possible you upgraded an account registered under a different email address? If so, it may help to sign out of Pandora, and sign back in using the email address associated with that upgraded account.

In the meantime, I will also have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help ensure this gets resolved.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Pandora plus problem

Local Performer

I recently re-subscribed for my Pandora plus and I'm still getting commercials why is that I would appreciate a quick response as to why thank you

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Pandora plus problem

@Cudanutjim It doesn't look like the Pandora account connected to your Community profile is currently upgraded.

I am going to have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 🤝

0 Kudos
Highlighted

upgraded to Pandora Plus & paid for it

Local Performer

Upgraded yesterday.  The $4.99 was taken out of my account, but I am still hearing ads and cannot access playlists.  It's like it didn't even upgrade and it is still asking me to upgrade my account.  How do I fix this?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: upgraded to Pandora Plus & paid for it

@casey6622 I am going to have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help make sure this gets resolved.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Pandora not working

Local Performer

Changed phones & can log in but can’t download plus get ads even though I pay monthly

0 Kudos