cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Pandora not working

@Lwhit I moved your post to this thread to keep the Community organized: Paid but not receiving upgrade

Someone from our support team will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Paid but not receiving upgrade

Local Performer

Have been user many yrs, first trouble, still getting ads

Highlighted

Re: Paid but not receiving upgrade

@721943 From our end, it looks like your subscription expired this month.

This would likely explain why you started getting ads again.

This being said, if you would like someone from our support team to verify this on their end, you will need to submit a message through our help page

They attempted to send you a message on their end, however it doesn't look like the email address connected to your Pandora account is valid.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Commercials

Local Performer

I pay to have no commercials yet I started getting them

Highlighted

Re: Commercials

@Dhamm I moved your post over to this existing thread: Paid but not receiving upgrade

I do see you have an open case with our support team already regarding this issue.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to look into this further with you.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 🤝

0 Kudos
Highlighted

I’m getting charge for the premium

Local Performer

I’m getting charge for the premiumI got a new phone and they’re making me start all over but I’m still getting charge for the premium

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: I’m getting charge for the premium

@Dashforspeed It doesn't look like the Pandora account connected to your Community profile is currently upgraded.

I am going to have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help look into this further.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

What am I paying for?

Local Performer

I am paying Pandora a monthly fee of $3.99.

I can't replay a song, or at least on some songs there's no option. Not clear what the criteria is. If I want to replay a song, I have to listen to an ad. When i click on the button that says "Why Ads" it tells me that my Free pandora sub doesn't get all the features. **ahem**?

I have ads pop up that I can't stop playing. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: What am I paying for?

@Kingfisher I moved your post over to this existing thread: Paid but not receiving upgrade

It doesn't look like the Pandora account connected to your Community profile is currently upgraded.

My guess is that if you are paying for a Pandora Plus subscription, then it is connected to a Pandora account registered under a different email address.

I recommend signing out of Pandora, and signing back in using the email address you upgraded account is registered with.

In the meantime, I will also have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help make sure this gets resolved.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Add Albums to My Collection with Pandora Plus

Local Performer

I have a Pandora premium subscription...and you say plus.  In September I paid $119.00 for years subscription

Vince

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Add Albums to My Collection with Pandora Plus

@vincegrega46 I am going to have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help look into this further.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Was charged, but never got my services

Local Performer

I paid for Pandora 4.99 plan, and never got my upgrade, I've sent an email with my emailed receipt, but was told I never paid. It's been 2 emails and 3 days to long for my taste, so who do I contact about getting my 4.99 back or at least get the plan I paid for?

0 Kudos