cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Was charged, but never got my services

AdamPandora

@Shibuyacho1985 I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to look into this further with you.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

Re: Paid but not receiving upgrade

Vuk
Local Performer

I'm having the same exact issue. I purchased the Plus subscription on my Android TV but I'm not getting it on my iPhone nor my PC? How do I resolve this?

It's been more than 24 hours since I've emailed you about this, I've purchased the upgrade because I've heard the final ad that broke the camel's back and I'm still having to listen to ads. This issue has been around for a while. This needs to be fixed ASAP. I should also mention that the reason I made the purchase through the TV is because the upgrade links in the iOS app are not even clickable. It just seems to be a fixed image that says upgrade but you can't click it. What's going on here? Few more ads and I'll be leaving Pandora altogether. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Vuk It doesn't look like the Pandora account connected to your Community profile is currently upgraded.

That being said, I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

It looks like they sent you a message earlier this morning. Make sure to reply back directly to their email with the information requested, and they will be happy to look into this further with you.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 

0 Kudos

Still hearing ads

Brendapond1
Local Performer

I paid my subscription for 499 and still hearing ads. 

0 Kudos

Re: Still hearing ads

AdamPandora

@Brendapond1 I am going to have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

Never got premium despite paying for it for 3 months

cb97angler
Local Performer

So i heard the ad for free month of Pandora premium so clicked and signed up... Didnt work. Same ads same old same old... So I forgot about it... Guess what I have been being charged...  It was only 2 or 3 months before I caught it but come on. Thats just poor service.. Off to Spotify I go... 

0 Kudos

Re: Never got premium despite paying for it for 3 months

AdamPandora

@cb97angler I created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to further investigate the charges you are seeing.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime. 🤝

0 Kudos

parksquare76
Local Performer

Hello,

I upgraded to premium for 9.99 online and my device is not showing up as being upgraded no matter how many times I log in and out. Please advise!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@parksquare76 Someone from our support team will be reaching out to you privately via email to help look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 

0 Kudos

kyincali
Local Performer

Hi there.  I'm having the same issue.  I've sent an email to support and will await their reply but I don't understand why I'm still being charged 3.99/month but having to put up with annoying commercials.  What is it I'm paying for?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@kyincali I do see you have an open case with our support team.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy further assist.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime. 🤝

0 Kudos

Still hearing ads with Pandora Plus Subscription

Matt1
Local Performer

I purchased Pandora Plus in September but I am still hearing ads when I use the app. I am receiving the recurring payment receipts, however my account has not updated to Plus. 

0 Kudos