cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Not receiving Premium features

Jamielnath
Local Performer

Not receiving my premium so I did it 2x and payed 2x. I need one account and no more commercials and crashes , confirmation of payment and refund if I submittedf 2x, I want one account just for me and for my party that is now!

Moderator Edit: Format

@gagnerann wrote:

I pay for the premium subscription and I'm not receiving the following : repeat, blank profile and feed pages, can not switch to offline manually,  can't get to my play lists, and I'm trying to switch to this device as my primary listening device? I've tried several things , I've cleared data uninstalled and reinstalled log out/login. 

I've been a long time paying subscribers, and would hate to have to cancell! Any suggestions?

mod edit: format and changing title for clarity 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

AdamPandora Moderator

@Jamielnath Our support team has confirmed that you already have an open case with them. Please keep an eye out for their message and they will be happy to look into this further with you.

Thanks for your patience.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jamielnath
Local Performer

i have it on my cell phone, signed out and now cant get it on computer HP and i weant to use it now.  i need receipto f payment for Premium Pandora and no commercials and it too work.  You tube trial is better than you Pandora

Moderator Edit: Format

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Paying for PREMIUM and only getting Plus

Stevemcc66
Local Performer

I have been paying for premium for months and only getting Plus........ I only have one Apple account and it bills me for Premium every month so where is it??

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Paying for PREMIUM and only getting Plus

AlyssaPandora Moderator

Sorry to hear that is happening, @Stevemcc66

I moved your post over to this thread to keep the community space organized.

Looks like you've reached out to our User Support team via email. Someone will get back to you soon regarding your subscription and those charges.

Thanks so much for your patience during this process! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Payment not fully applied although part of it was deducted for it

ladydamiana
Local Performer

I was upgrading my account using my Paypal account.  It is set up to use whatever I have in my account first with any remainder to be deducted directly from my debit card.  I made the payment however only it did not deduct the full amount and I was only charged for the remaining amount on my debit card.  If I select upgrade account again, it is still asking for the full amount.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Payment not fully applied although part of it was deducted for it

AdamPandora Moderator

@ladydamiana Our support team would like to investigate this on their end.

They will be contacting you via email - please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Premium not working

timefox26
Local Performer

I recently was billed for Pandora premium, which I have had for a while now. on the day of my renewal, I canceled my subscription. However, I was still billed for premium for this month. now that I have simultaneously been charged for premium and canceled premium, premium does not work on my app, although it now should since I have paid for it for this month. I am wondering how to renew the subscription now without having to pay again for what I have already paid for for this month of February.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Premium not working

Mccleveland321
Local Performer

So my payment for premium was due yesterday. It didn't go through because I got paid today. I paid it today but now it's acting like I don't have premium. I'm not trying to double pay. How can this be fixed? I use pandora constantly so I'm pretty upset I'm not getting what I paid for.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Can't find subscription.

melissa7d
Local Performer

I paid for Pandora subscription and it shows up on my credit card statement. When I look at my account I can't find a subscription.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Can't find subscription.

AdamPandora Moderator

@melissa7d Our support team has taken a look at the Pandora account assocaited with your community profile, and mentioned that your monthly Pandora Plus subscription expired in December.

If you are seeing a charge on your statement for Pandora in December, please follow up and let me know. I can then forward you over to our support team so they can look into this further with you.

Otherwise, you can resubscribe to Pandora Plus here.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Can't find subscription.

Wtf2005
Local Performer

I have a similar issue, my phone won't register my Pandora subscription. Also, is the plan not for 30 days? I purchased on the 4th of February and only given until the 29th 

0 Kudos