cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Paid $4.99 for subscription. But not getting it

@Edevan44 Our support team would be happy to help with this - they will be contacting you separately via email.

Thanks for your patience!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Not receiving Premium features

Local Performer

I pay for the premium subscription and I'm not receiving the following : repeat, blank profile and feed pages, can not switch to offline manually,  can't get to my play lists, and I'm trying to switch to this device as my primary listening device? I've tried several things , I've cleared data uninstalled and reinstalled log out/login. 

I've been a long time paying subscribers, and would hate to have to cancell! Any suggestions?

mod edit: format and changing title for clarity 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Not receiving Premium features

Hi @gagnerann - Thanks for being a part of community! I've moved your post to our Subscription board to keep things tidy. 

I've reached out to our support team, they have notified me that you have an exisiting case with them and they have made an attempt to follow up. 

If you haven't alredy done so, please check your inbox and reply, so they can help you get to a resolution as quickly as possible.

Let me know if you haven't received the email, and I can follow up. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Local Performer

no email

0 Kudos
Highlighted

@tunmi01 Was there anything we can assist you with? Let us know how we can help! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Local Performer

Not receiving my premium so I did it 2x and payed 2x. I need one account and no more commercials and crashes , confirmation of payment and refund if I submittedf 2x, I want one account just for me and for my party that is now!

Moderator Edit: Format

@gagnerann wrote:

I pay for the premium subscription and I'm not receiving the following : repeat, blank profile and feed pages, can not switch to offline manually,  can't get to my play lists, and I'm trying to switch to this device as my primary listening device? I've tried several things , I've cleared data uninstalled and reinstalled log out/login. 

I've been a long time paying subscribers, and would hate to have to cancell! Any suggestions?

mod edit: format and changing title for clarity 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

@Jamielnath Our support team has confirmed that you already have an open case with them. Please keep an eye out for their message and they will be happy to look into this further with you.

Thanks for your patience.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Local Performer

i have it on my cell phone, signed out and now cant get it on computer HP and i weant to use it now.  i need receipto f payment for Premium Pandora and no commercials and it too work.  You tube trial is better than you Pandora

Moderator Edit: Format

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Charged for Premium family plan, but don't have service.

Local Performer

Had a previous Premium Family account, but my card info changed and my account was cancelled. Tried to sign up again, was charged for year of Premium Family service, but I cannot access this service under my login. It still is only allowing me access to the Free plan.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Charged for Premium family plan, but don't have service.

Hi there, @richara8. 👋

To keep the community space organized, I moved your post over to this existing thread: Paid but not receiving upgrade

Someone from our User Support team has contacted you via email to assist with your account and subscription. If you don't see the message yet, please check your spam / junk folder to make sure it didn't end up there. 📬

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Premium subscription

Local Performer

I have premium and my skips are still limited 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Premium subscription

Hi there, @bmils01. 👋

To keep the community space organized, I moved your post over to this existing thread: Paid but not receiving upgrade 

At this time, it looks like your Pandora account is registered as free - with no history of being upgraded. It sounds like you may have another account under a different email address or the subscription didn't apply to your account.

To protect your privacy, I've escalated your case to email. Someone from our User Support team will be in touch with you shortly. If you don't see the email soon, please be sure to check your spam / junk folder to make sure the email didn't end up there. 📬

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos