cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid but not receiving upgrade

BillBarb
Local Performer

I am currently paying for Pandora Plus through PayPal.  Unexplainably, I am no longer receiving the benefits.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BillBarb I checked the Pandora account associated with your community profile and it's not currently upgraded to a subscription. Is it possible that you upgraded another Pandora account?

In the meantime, I've escalated this to our User Support to further assist. They'll be reaching out via the email associated with your community profile.

Please be on the look out for their reply. Thank you!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
94 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BillBarb I checked the Pandora account associated with your community profile and it's not currently upgraded to a subscription. Is it possible that you upgraded another Pandora account?

In the meantime, I've escalated this to our User Support to further assist. They'll be reaching out via the email associated with your community profile.

Please be on the look out for their reply. Thank you!

0 Kudos

Karey1
Local Performer

I used to subscribe to Pandora Plus and I didn't hear adds. I read for offices and the like can subscribe to the Plus and not be interrupted with advertisements. I just resubscribed to Plus. I only play genres of music, not specific artists. I've made Pandora my main listening on our Amazon Echo. It's very nerveracking to be listening to "Solo Piano" and all of a sudden have an advertisement. What is going on?

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Karey1 It doesn't look like the Pandora account connected to your community profile is upgraded. Is it possible that you upgraded another Pandora account?

Please be on the look out for their reply. Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

6t6vette
Local Performer

I have Pandora Plus but still get commercials

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@6t6vette I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

6t6vette
Local Performer
thanks

Justino
Local Performer

I paid for premium and yet i am still on plus. Why? How come they took my money and did not provide me my music?

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Justino I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

Omarbm0517
Local Performer

why I’m getting commercials, when I’m getting charge $5 for commercials free

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Omarbm0517 It doesn't look like the Pandora account connected to your community profile is upgraded. Is it possible that you upgraded another Pandora account?

Please be on the look out for their reply. Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

ItsJustJ
Local Performer

After seeing this I wanted to at least verify my subscription information but couldn't even do that in an attempt to cancel and resubscribe.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ItsJustJ I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

wendysowell6929
Local Performer

I have been paying for ad free music yet I still don’t have it?

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@wendysowell6929 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

gumbyliving
Local Performer

When I log into my account on my husbands phone, it does not reflect my premium account and plays commercials. I ensure I am logged out of my phone.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@gumbyliving I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

whumes
Local Performer

I selected the $4.99 upgrade and was surprised the hear "ads" while logged in at work - using the same same email I use on my cell phone.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@whumes It doesn't look like the Pandora account connected to your community profile is upgraded. Is it possible that you upgraded another Pandora account?

0 Kudos

xSkateTrashx
Local Performer

Grammys Featured Stations New Each Year

Paid subscriptons to Muisc up to date $14.998895 each month renew or something yearly

0 Kudos