cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

payed for subscription but still seeing the upgrade

Local Performer

i had an yearly draft for my subscription in December. im still getting the Upgrade message.ive tried everthing the the help site suggested. can someone help?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: payed for subscription but still seeing the upgrade

Hi @salonzazou thanks for posting to community! Sounds like you have more than one Pandora account. The account associated with your community profile has never been upgraded. 

I've asked our User Support team to reach out to you, please be on the look out for an emai from them. 

Thanks again for being part of community! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Local Performer

I paid for my upgrade or actually renewed it and it is not showing that I did. I was logged into the correct account. Please help. I cannot live without my family plan.  my email is . Thank youl

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos
Highlighted

@denise2507 Our support team mentioned you currently have a case open with them regarding this issue.

Keep an eye out for their email reply and they will be happy to look into this further with you. 

Adam | Community Moderator

0 Kudos
Highlighted

New Phone

Local Performer

I upgraded my phone and transferred Pandora to my new phone but I seem to only be getting the free version instead of my paid subscription 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: New Phone

@Grunnels To clarify it doesn't look like the Pandora account your community profile is registered with is currently upgraded.

If you signed up for subscription, then it is possible you did so on a Pandora account registered under a different email address.

I recommend signing out of Pandora on your device, and then signing back in using the email address the upgraded account is registered under.

In the meantime, our support team mentioned they will also be sending you a separate message via email to help make sure this gets resolved.

Keep an eye out for their message!  📬

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Paid for plus but still have to watch adds.

Local Performer

Ok so now I purchased a month of premium but it’s still saying I have only the plus.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Paid for plus but still have to watch adds.

@Jl0ve92 I moved your post to this thread since you are now running into a separate issue.

I had our support team take a look, and it appears that there was a communication error between the Apple billing system and our system. The error seems to have been resolved and your account should now show that you are upgraded to Pandora Premium.

I apologize for any inconvenience. Let me know if you have any other questions.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Free trial

Local Performer

My subscription was suspended during my 3 month free trial. It for non-payment when I reached out to Pandora to ask why and what was going on I got an email back saying something about if I want to cancel my Pandora subscription I needed to contact Google play my Pandora subscription has nothing to do with Google play since I got it through my Roku TV I said nothing about wanting to cancel I just wanted to know why it was suspended a week and a half or two weeks into my 3 month free trial.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Free trial

@Jewells80 Our support team mentioned you already have an open case with them regarding this issue.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply and they will be happy to look into this further with you. `

Thanks for your patience.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Premium not showing up

Local Performer

I just paid for a subscription and I can see it in my iTunes account but I’m Pandora it is still not showing premium and when I go to get premium and press I already have premium it says it can’t locate an account with my iTunes. But in my subscriptions it is right there

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Premium not showing up

@Bri1 Since you upgraded to Pandora Premium through the iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch app, you should be able to use the following steps to get your subscription activated and returned to your account:

1. Start by opening the Pandora app on your iOS device, and going to the Profile tab.
  2. Select Upgrade.
  3. Scroll to the very bottom of the screen and tap Retrieve Your Subscription. You may need to enter your iTunes password to confirm.

This should reapply your subscription to your account.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

If there is no prompt to retrieve the subscription, then you do not have an active subscription under the Apple ID with which you are signed in on your iOS device.

You may have an active subscription under a different Apple ID.

If you know your other Apple ID, you can sign out of the one currently active on your iOS device, and sign in with a new one as follows:

If your device is running a version older than iOS 13:

1. From your iOS device Home Screen, tap on Settings.
  2. Tap on iTunes & App Stores.
  3. From the Store screen, tap on your Apple ID.
  4. From the Apple ID dialog, tap on Sign Out.
  5. Sign back in with your other Apple ID.

If your device is running iOS 13 or newer:

• From your iOS device Home Screen, tap on Settings.
  • Tap on your Apple ID at the top of the page
  • Scroll down and tap Sign Out
  • Sign back in with your other Apple ID.

Then you can try to retrieve your subscription again.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

In the meantime, our support team will also be reaching out to you via email to help make sure this gets taken care of.

Keep an eye out for their message!

0 Kudos