cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid but not receiving upgrade

glilley
Local Performer

So why when listening to Pandora on my PC after logging in I am getting adds.  Not the case when listening on my Android.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
86 Replies

AdamPandora

@breeben2 I'm showing our support team sent you an email on October 5, 2021 at 4:05 PM responding to your initial message.

You may want to check your junk/spam folder to ensure their messages aren't getting filtered out.

This being said, I have created an additional ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you again privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

Cinful12
Local Performer

I pay 4.99 per month and now I get ads,can't skip any song and I can't restart any songs. Whats up with this?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Cinful12 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

eyeon
Local Performer

My phone battery died and when I recharged and restated my Pandora is now asking me to upgrade to avoid adds. I already have upgraded? How can this be fixed? Thanks

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@eyeon I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

Please keep an eye out for their next email reply, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

char1s
Local Performer

Pandora problem - need help.

my wife and I are premium users.  we began at entry level, stepped up to next, and decided to go to premium.  We listen to pandora many hours per day - on xfinity tv, on cell phones, reader, auto through Star Link.  We seem to have 3 different accounts, we want one that is always the same.  

Have sent multiple inquiries to Pandora.  We get ads (shouldn't).  we get different charges for whoever we are when we use pandora.  

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@char1s I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

bdun09
Local Performer

I paid $5.33 for the Pandora upgrade with no ads & unlimited skips. My bank account does show the charge. But I am still getting ads & not able to skip unlimitedly!!! Never had this problem until now.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@bdun09 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

bbcr8ability1
Local Performer

I upgraded my account to premium and now when I log in it does not show me with a premium account. How can I find my premium account? This interface is not user friendly, intuitive or accessible.  It feels like it was created by very arrogant programmers who assume the users understand their process.  

I've searched your FAQ's and it seems this is a very common issue. You may want to consider creating a more fluid way to connect a subscriber to their premium accounts when they sign up.  The inability to connect with the premium account is a good reason to cancel the subscription and sign up with another service that 

0 Kudos

jayq1107
Local Performer

can someone please email me, it seems my account is not upgraded but I have been paying $4.99 for no ads for months.  

thank you   

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@jayq1107 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

AdamPandora

@bbcr8ability1 I'm showing your account is currently upgraded to Pandora Plus - not Pandora Premium.

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

Jairme_matthew
Local Performer

I paid and got it taken out of my account and still don’t have access to my upgraded pandora.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Jairme_matthew I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

lseeley
Local Performer

I have upgraded to the $4.99/mos. and I am still getting commercials. I have logged out and logged back in on my TV.  I have Xfinity (not sure if this matters) 

0 Kudos

Papa_ramsey
Local Performer

I'm still getting ads with my Pandira plus, WHY? After every third song I get an ad. I'm not even picking songs 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@lseeley I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Papa_ramsey I'm showing your account is still set up with the free service.

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

lseeley
Local Performer
Thank you Adam. I thought it might be different today, but no. Still
getting commercials
LaDonna
0 Kudos