@Shibuyacho1985 Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽
I do see your account is currently upgraded to the Family Plan.
That being said, it doesn't look like you've invited or added any other accounts to the subscription yet.
In order to enjoy the full benefits of your plan, your other family members will first need to create separate Pandora accounts using their own email addresses.
Once those are created, you can then send them invitations to join your Family plan.
To invite someone to your family plan (after they've created their account):
- Make sure you're logged in with your master account (the one you used to upgrade to Premium Family);
- Visit the Subscription section of the account.
- Select Manage Family to view the main family plan management page;
- Send a family plan invite to an email address your family member can access, even if it's different from the email address on their Pandora account. (They'll be able to enter the login information for their Pandora account later, even if its under a different email.)
- Have them open the invite email, and follow the prompts to add their Pandora account to your family plan or create a new Pandora account if they don't have one.
Keep in mind, upgrading to the Family Plan means that you and up to five other accounts can enjoy all of the benefits of Pandora Premium, while keeping your individual Pandora accounts.
For more more information about Premium Family Plan, please click here.
Hope this helps! 😁